Spurs' bench, three-point shooting to...

Spurs' bench, three-point shooting too much for Timberwolves

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 29, 2009, titled Spurs' bench, three-point shooting too much for Timberwolves. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Kevin Love juked his man and set his sights on the rim and a statement dunk. The Timberwolves were holding their own against the Spurs, and Love's jam would have left the visitors down by just three points one possession into the second period.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

The Hard Truth

Lake George, MN

#1 Dec 30, 2009
A. Notice that there are about a million comments on the Vikings articles, and here I am, 9 in the morning, writing on the Twolves article and I'm the only commenter. I feel like one of the fans in the Target Center: alone, hopeful, and only vaguely interested.

B. Why do I keep having the feeling that I'm listening to the second coming of Randy Wittman when I listen to Rambis. He essentially administers a verbal spanking to his team every game while praising the opposition, pointing to them as the way the Twolves should play. This approach doesn't get a lot of mileage in a locker room. The TWolves had better have some success pretty soon, or Mr. Damn With Faint Praise will lose this team, just as Mr. Wittman did.
toivo 2 feathers

United States

#2 Dec 30, 2009
does anyone actually go to thier games? they're like a practice team for thr rest of the NBA!
Maroussia

Lahore, Pakistan

#3 Feb 18, 2010
It will be great to watch San Antonio Spurs, i have bought tickets from
http://ticketfront.com/event/San_Antonio_Spur... looking forward to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Duncan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heat, not Spurs, is early favorite to win 2015 ... (Jun '14) Jul '14 ing 4
News Charles Barkley praises Dallas women while pick... (May '14) May '14 Raquel 1
News Knicks looking for hometown discount from Anthony (Apr '14) Apr '14 Aldridge 1
News Spurs crush Knicks 120-89, win 4th straight (Nov '13) Nov '13 Knicks Dude 1
News NBA Finals: After pushing Heat to the brink, Sp... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ginobili 4
News Spo and Pop: The coaching matchup in the NBA Fi... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ginobili 3
News For Spurs and Heat, the NBA Finals can be memor... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ginobili 4
More from around the web