Roger Mason Jr. settles in with Spurs...

Roger Mason Jr. settles in with Spurs after bouncing around

There are 4 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 17, 2009, titled Roger Mason Jr. settles in with Spurs after bouncing around. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Close to seven years have passed since Jerry Krause selected Roger Mason Jr. in the second round of the 2002 draft.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

HKT

Lansing, MI

#1 Jan 17, 2009
hahaah Rick Brunson. Those God awful Bulls teams had just as forgettable players
Mgray

United States

#2 Jan 18, 2009
Are u surprised that an EX-Bull is having a decent year?
Mike

United States

#4 Jan 18, 2009
You've gotta love guys that just keep working hard and sooner or later things go their way. The Spurs seem to be able to find guys like that. I remember a long while back watching Malik Rose bust his tail through a bunch of pregame drills only to never get off the bench during the game. A couple of years later he was a big contributor to a couple of championships. Sometimes it takes guys a couple of years to raise their game, but when they do...
Mike

United States

#5 Jan 18, 2009
You can't say "g e t o f f the bench" on here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Duncan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heat, not Spurs, is early favorite to win 2015 ... (Jun '14) Jul '14 ing 4
News Charles Barkley praises Dallas women while pick... (May '14) May '14 Raquel 1
News Knicks looking for hometown discount from Anthony (Apr '14) Apr '14 Aldridge 1
News Spurs crush Knicks 120-89, win 4th straight (Nov '13) Nov '13 Knicks Dude 1
News NBA Finals: After pushing Heat to the brink, Sp... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ginobili 4
News Spo and Pop: The coaching matchup in the NBA Fi... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ginobili 3
News For Spurs and Heat, the NBA Finals can be memor... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ginobili 4
More from around the web