Parker lands historic haymaker

Full story: TwinCities.com 8
San Antonio's days as an NBA power might be numbered, but the Spurs aren't dead yet. Full Story
Danny Boy

Calgary, Canada

#1 Nov 6, 2008
Another loss, what a surprise. Even though they have lots of young players they just seemed like a doomed franchise to me.....get rid of McHale and start over....
Eden Prairie Wild Fan

United States

#2 Nov 6, 2008
Lets see... if the Wolves still had KG how would have the last 10 seconds played out. I'm guessing something we saw about 30 times in KGs career - The ball would go to KG in the low block. KG would have gone with the fake left, fake right turn-around fade away from 12 feet that then would clang off the side of the rim for a loss. At least Big Al take it right to Duncan and hit a sweet jump hook to take the lead - too bad Parker then hit the shot to tie it again.
Reggie

United States

#3 Nov 6, 2008
Why didn't they put in a few bench players to clobber Parker? I would rather see him get all of those points on free-throws then just letting him run up to the basket each time.
WTF

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Nov 6, 2008
So will the T-Pups win even 25% of their games? LOL
Pancake

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Nov 6, 2008
Eden Prairie Wild Fan wrote:
Lets see... if the Wolves still had KG how would have the last 10 seconds played out. I'm guessing something we saw about 30 times in KGs career - The ball would go to KG in the low block. KG would have gone with the fake left, fake right turn-around fade away from 12 feet that then would clang off the side of the rim for a loss. At least Big Al take it right to Duncan and hit a sweet jump hook to take the lead - too bad Parker then hit the shot to tie it again.
maybe but at least KG would have played some Defense.. that was the biggest problem not the big shot.. They let SA score at will only like 1 out 400 times they were ever able to get a stop.
Ed D

Seattle, WA

#6 Nov 6, 2008
why did we not try to trade up to Pick #2 in the 08 draft to get Beasley? And why again did we give up Mario Chalmbers? You should be fired McFail.
INAZ

United States

#7 Nov 6, 2008
THEY LOST?????? NO WAY!???

Imagine that? GFY McFail... Twitman and Foye (your name is synonymous with sucking)
Gene from St Paul

Meridian, ID

#8 Nov 6, 2008
Sadly this looks like the same old Wolfies! Choke in the end when it counts!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Duncan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heat, not Spurs, is early favorite to win 2015 ... (Jun '14) Jul '14 ing 4
Charles Barkley praises Dallas women while pick... (May '14) May '14 Raquel 1
Knicks looking for hometown discount from Anthony (Apr '14) Apr '14 Aldridge 1
Spurs crush Knicks 120-89, win 4th straight (Nov '13) Nov '13 Knicks Dude 1
NBA Finals: After pushing Heat to the brink, Sp... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ginobili 4
Spo and Pop: The coaching matchup in the NBA Fi... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ginobili 3
For Spurs and Heat, the NBA Finals can be memor... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ginobili 4
More from around the web