Do Philadelphia 76ers Need to Draft a Shooting Guard This Offseason?

Feb 9, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

So do they try to draft a shooting guard this offseason or use their picks to select the best available player? are the future and locked into their respective point guard and center roles.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Feb 9, 2014
xKINGxDYCEx

Newark, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Draft Wiggins or Parker to play the 3 sign Lance Stephenson whos unrestricted to play the 2 then draft best available Pf with second selection then trade Thad n a second rounder to jump back in the first round and take Hood Young or McDermott or trade Thad and Pelicans pick to move up and get Randle.

PG : MCW - Wroten

SG : Stephenson - Anderson - Thompson

SF : Wiggins/Parker - Hood/Young/McDermott

PF : Vonleh/Randle - Moultrie - Kazemi

C : Noel -

None of this includes what we might get for Turner or Hawes.
xKINGxDYCEx

Newark, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Any thoughts welcomed...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Thaddeus Young Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allen Iverson jersey retired by Philadelphia 76ers Mar '14 John bolaris 2
Philadelphia 76ers: Popular in trade rumors (Feb '14) Feb '14 xKINGxDYCEx 1
NBA Trade Rumors: Philadelphia 76ers packaging ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 xKINGxDYCEx 1
NBA Trade Rumors: Dion Waiters to Knicks, 76ers... (Nov '13) Nov '13 xKINGxDYCEx 1
Is Philadelphia 76ers' Michael Carter-Williams ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 xKINGxDYCEx 1
What Can Philadelphia 76ers Get for Their Veter... (Nov '13) Nov '13 xKINGxDYCEx 1
Bulls vs. Sixers: Chicago takes on the league's... (Nov '13) Nov '13 edward cusic 1

Search the Thaddeus Young Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••