Williams, McGee Lead Cards Over Orange

Full story: The Associated Press

Terrence Williams scored all 12 of his points in the second half and No. 18 Louisville held off Syracuse 61-50 on Monday night.

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 94 of94
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Mar 14, 2008
 
The Orangey wrote:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL You are hilarious dude. We can talk smack to UL and UK. UK hasnt done shit in the past 6 years. SHIT. Neither has UL. HAHA In the 50's Uk could talk smack, now they can't. Face it, Syracuse OWNS UK RECENTLY. Also, UL too.
Dude..face reality for once will ya.

Once again prepare to be ownd...

Lets take a peek at the most valuable college basketball teams shall we....

North Carolina ranks first
Value:$26.0 million
Profit:$16.9 million
Conference: ACC
Head Coach: Roy Williams

Tar Heels season ticket holders donated a total of $5.3 million to the athletic department's booster club last year to secure the right to buy tickets.

2nd on the list is University Of Kentucky
Value:$24.9 million
Profit:$15.4 million
Conference: SEC
Head Coach: Billy Gillispie

Kentucky's basketball program accounts for 70% of the athletic department's 10-year,$80 million multi-media deal with IMG College Sports.

3rd on the list is the University of Louisville
Value:$24.4 million
Profit:$17.1 million
Conference: Big East
Head Coach: Rick Pitino

The Cardinals had the highest revenue ($23.2 million) and greatest profit of any college basketball program last year.

In 6th place comes the Indiana Hoosiers
Value:$19.4 million
Profit:$13.5 million
Conference: BigTen
Head Coach: Kelvin Sampson

Hoosier Hysteria is as strong as ever with Indiana earning a $13.5 million profit last year, including donations for season ticket reservations.

And in "cough" 18th place is the Syracuse Orangemen
Value:$12.7 million
Profit:$7.0 million
Conference: Big East
Head Coach: Jim Boeheim

With 473,353 total spectators, more fans packed the Carrier Dome than any venue in college basketball last season.
richard

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Mar 14, 2008
 
triple6vamp wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude..face reality for once will ya.
Once again prepare to be ownd...
Lets take a peek at the most valuable college basketball teams shall we....
North Carolina ranks first
Value:$26.0 million
Profit:$16.9 million
Conference: ACC
Head Coach: Roy Williams
Tar Heels season ticket holders donated a total of $5.3 million to the athletic department's booster club last year to secure the right to buy tickets.
2nd on the list is University Of Kentucky
Value:$24.9 million
Profit:$15.4 million
Conference: SEC
Head Coach: Billy Gillispie
Kentucky's basketball program accounts for 70% of the athletic department's 10-year,$80 million multi-media deal with IMG College Sports.
3rd on the list is the University of Louisville
Value:$24.4 million
Profit:$17.1 million
Conference: Big East
Head Coach: Rick Pitino
The Cardinals had the highest revenue ($23.2 million) and greatest profit of any college basketball program last year.
In 6th place comes the Indiana Hoosiers
Value:$19.4 million
Profit:$13.5 million
Conference: BigTen
Head Coach: Kelvin Sampson
Hoosier Hysteria is as strong as ever with Indiana earning a $13.5 million profit last year, including donations for season ticket reservations.
And in "cough" 18th place is the Syracuse Orangemen
Value:$12.7 million
Profit:$7.0 million
Conference: Big East
Head Coach: Jim Boeheim
With 473,353 total spectators, more fans packed the Carrier Dome than any venue in college basketball last season.
Damn Dude. Nice facts. One you forgot to mention? they had the most fans at their games. They also seat 35,000.
The Orangey

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85
Mar 14, 2008
 
triple6vamp wrote:
<quoted text>
Were a joke are we...
Yes you are.
The Orangey

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Mar 14, 2008
 
Haha. I could careless about that stat! What does that mean? We just don't spend a ton of money on sports b/c we a private school. We are also still a top 7 program. That is about the dumbest stat ever!!!! Freedom Hall is AWFUL. Great fans but awful

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Mar 14, 2008
 
richard wrote:
<quoted text>Damn Dude. Nice facts. One you forgot to mention? they had the most fans at their games. They also seat 35,000.
Yeah you know...what can I say =)
I cant stomach ignorant nuthafu*kas who think
they are better than us.
Even though I live an breath red I cant stop myself from defending the blue.
richard

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Mar 14, 2008
 
triple6vamp wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you know...what can I say =)
I cant stomach ignorant nuthafu*kas who think
they are better than us.
Even though I live an breath red I cant stop myself from defending the blue.
Geez. me and you comign together? U and i agreeing? Dogs and cats living together it will be anarchy

Since: Feb 08

Louisvillle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Mar 15, 2008
 
richard wrote:
<quoted text>Geez. me and you comign together? U and i agreeing? Dogs and cats living together it will be anarchy
If you guys don't stop next thing you know a tornado will rip through Catlanta and take out the...oops. You two need to set the world right and throw something at each other quick.
The Orangey

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Mar 16, 2008
 
We own UL. Face the fact!!! END OF DISSCUSION!!!!!!!!!! GO CUSE

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Mar 16, 2008
 
The Orangey wrote:
We own UL. Face the fact!!! END OF DISSCUSION!!!!!!!!!! GO CUSE
Do you have your NIT tickets yet ?
richard

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Mar 16, 2008
 
Hey Vamp. What seed did Cuse get in the NIT?

Since: Feb 08

Louisvillle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Mar 16, 2008
 
triple6vamp wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have your NIT tickets yet ?
Vamp, did they make the NIT?????? LMAO. Hey Orangey, enjoy rooting on the Cards, Hoyas, Irish, Panthers, Wildcats, Golden Eagles, Huskies, and Mountaineers in the NCAA tourney. Isn't that like the whole Big East? Damn, 8 good teams out of the BE and yours isn't one of them! Sucks to be you.
richard

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Mar 16, 2008
 
flylowe2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Vamp, did they make the NIT?????? LMAO. Hey Orangey, enjoy rooting on the Cards, Hoyas, Irish, Panthers, Wildcats, Golden Eagles, Huskies, and Mountaineers in the NCAA tourney. Isn't that like the whole Big East? Damn, 8 good teams out of the BE and yours isn't one of them! Sucks to be you.
Come on dude. It would suck to be him whether they got in or not
richard

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Mar 16, 2008
 
Can anyone for the Love of all that is good tell me how Syracuse got a #1 seed? I think the selection committie musthave all been drunk. No excuse for this kind of moronic behavior. I think it is a sha... what? you mean a #1 seen in the nit? for real the nit? well who the hell cares about the nit? never mind

Since: Feb 08

Louisvillle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Mar 17, 2008
 
richard wrote:
<quoted text>Come on dude. It would suck to be him whether they got in or not
Yeah, you're right, my bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 94 of94
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Terrence Williams Discussions

Search the Terrence Williams Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Minnesota Timberwolves resume pre-draft workout... (Jun '09) Jan '14 Patrick Kelly 5
Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries divorce: Russell... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Jerry D 1
LeBron James, Miami Heat willing to play 'flagr... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Masda 7
LIVE Heat-Nets game trax scoreboard (Nov '10) Nov '10 TJRAYMOND 787 4
Former Dallas Mavericks coach Avery Johnson agr... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Tiffany 3
Suns' Stoudemire still likes Nets' potential (Apr '10) Apr '10 Mets Fan Forever 1
Ita s now Waltona s world: MSU senior guard ste... (Sep '09) Sep '09 doc rivers 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••