Bulls trip Pistons, will get either 6 or 7 seed

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Associated Press AUBURN HILLS, Mich. - Ben Gordon made a tiebreaking layup with 15 seconds left, and the Bulls beat Detroit 91-88 on Monday night to lock the Pistons in the No.
Comments
281 - 298 of 298 Comments Last updated Apr 16, 2009
First Prev
of 15
Next Last
ike from chi

Gary, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#295
Apr 15, 2009
 
copy of my emails, does anyone see this coawards name anywhere?

Yahoo!My Yahoo!MailMore Yahoo! ServicesNews
Sports
Finance
EntertainmentGet the New, Safer IE8
Make Y! My HomepageGet Yahoo! ToolbarAccount OptionsHi, isaacProfile
Contacts
Applications
Account Info
You are signed in as:
ikecot3rd2003Sign OutAll-New MailHelpHelp
Tutorials
Blog
Send FeedbackYahoo! Searchweb searchMailContactsCalendar NotepadWhat's New?Mobile MailOptions Mail OptionsMail Plus Options

Search Mail



See local

women's pics!

Folders[Add a new folder]
Inbox (5714)Drafts (4)SentSpam (75)[Empty all the messages from the Spam folder]Trash[Empty all the messages from the Trash folder]

Search Shortcuts
My Photos My Attachments

InboxUpgrade to the all-new Yahoo! MailView:All|Unread|Flagged|Fr om ConnectionsMessages 1-25 of 7421 Go to First page | Go to Previous page | Go to Next page | Go to Last page
Mark as Unread Mark as Read Flag for Follow-up Clear Flag Move...
Inbox Read / Unread From Subject Date Size
Clear flag Unread WorldWinner Exclusive Offer for Spades Players! 6:48 PM 14KB
Read hi5 Valerii Downey has sent you a hi5 Album Comment 5:46 PM 5KB
Read Levin BMW Reference your 2002 BMW 745Li (Levin BMW) 4:36 PM 12KB
Unread Yahoo! Alerts Keyword News:["police officers"] 4:36 PM 16KB
Read You replied to this message Naomi Brown Attachments Fwd: FW: Send Back 3:52 PM 296KB
Unread david@horsepowerfreaks.com April 2009 Specials at HorsepowerFreaks 3:46 PM 5KB
Read You replied to this message Karen Streeter Re: contact info 3:00 PM 6KB
Unread X-Ray Technician Training X-Ray Technicians in demand 2:44 PM 4KB
Unread Yahoo! Alerts Keyword News:["SWAT teams"] 1:04 PM 10KB
Unread Tax Help help with back tax troubles 12:35 PM 6KB
Unread mybulls Game Notes: Bulls vs. Toronto Raptors | 7:00 p.m. 10:50 AM 36KB
Unread WorldWinner Tax-Free Rewards Points Inside! 9:41 AM 21KB
Unread Illinois Tollway Your I-PASS Balance is Low 9:07 AM 4KB
Unread BlackPlanet.com Alerts IWill_Not_Lose has posted to his blog 6:49 AM 11KB
Unread Yahoo! Alerts Keyword News:["gun laws"] 5:15 AM 10KB
Read You replied to this message Karen Streeter Re: contact info 4:15 AM 4KB
Unread BlackPlanet Are Cops Targeting Black Barbershops? 4:00 AM 9KB
Unread Military Benefits Are you wasting your military benefits? 3:37 AM 4KB
Read Military.com Ex-SEAL Helps Hunt Dog's Killers Wed, 4/15/09 76KB
Unread Healthcare Jobs Wanted: Medical Billing Reps Wed, 4/15/09 4KB
Read hi5 Glenn Jolla has sent you a hi5 Friend Request Wed, 4/15/09 5KB
Unread Celebrity Cleanse Detox Next generation in Weight Loss and Natural Cleansing Tue, 4/14/09 7KB
Unread Yahoo! Alerts Keyword News:["police officers"] Tue, 4/14/09 16KB
Unread Top Forensics Schools CSI's are needed in your area! Tue, 4/14/09 4KB
Read BlackPlanet.com Alerts Other members viewed your page Tue, 4/14/09 9KB

Check All - Clear All Messages 1-25 of 7421 Go to First page | Go to Previous page | Go to Next page | Go to Last page Mark as Unread Mark as Read Flag for Follow-up Clear Flag Move...


Search Mail


Copyright 1994-2009 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Copyright/IP Policy - Guidelines
NOTICE: We collect personal information on this site.
To learn more about how we use your information, see our Privacy Policy
Nada Surf

Buckeye, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#296
Apr 15, 2009
 
I'm also at jfkin60@aol.com, gutless one.
Something wrong?
Nada Surf

Buckeye, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#297
Apr 15, 2009
 
kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
still resorting to correcting posts when you are being outdone when it comes to sports talk?
remember nada, you yourself didnt even capitalize your first letter in every post, until i pointed it out! haha
You're pretty stupid, Kenny. No matter which name you go by.
Nada Surf

Buckeye, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#298
Apr 15, 2009
 
ike from chi wrote:
copy of my emails, does anyone see this coawards name anywhere?
Yahoo!My Yahoo!MailMore Yahoo! ServicesNews
Sports
Finance
EntertainmentGet the New, Safer IE8
Make Y! My HomepageGet Yahoo! ToolbarAccount OptionsHi, isaacProfile
Contacts
Applications
Account Info
You are signed in as:
ikecot3rd2003Sign OutAll-New MailHelpHelp
Tutorials
Blog
Send FeedbackYahoo! Searchweb searchMailContactsCalendar NotepadWhat's New?Mobile MailOptions Mail OptionsMail Plus Options
Search Mail
See local
women's pics!
Folders[Add a new folder]
Inbox (5714)Drafts (4)SentSpam (75)[Empty all the messages from the Spam folder]Trash[Empty all the messages from the Trash folder]
Search Shortcuts
My Photos My Attachments
InboxUpgrade to the all-new Yahoo! MailView:All|Unread|Flagged|Fr om ConnectionsMessages 1-25 of 7421 Go to First page | Go to Previous page | Go to Next page | Go to Last page
Mark as Unread Mark as Read Flag for Follow-up Clear Flag Move...
Inbox Read / Unread From Subject Date Size
Clear flag Unread WorldWinner Exclusive Offer for Spades Players! 6:48 PM 14KB
Read hi5 Valerii Downey has sent you a hi5 Album Comment 5:46 PM 5KB
Read Levin BMW Reference your 2002 BMW 745Li (Levin BMW) 4:36 PM 12KB
Unread Yahoo! Alerts Keyword News:["police officers"] 4:36 PM 16KB
Read You replied to this message Naomi Brown Attachments Fwd: FW: Send Back 3:52 PM 296KB
Unread david@horsepowerfreaks.com April 2009 Specials at HorsepowerFreaks 3:46 PM 5KB
Read You replied to this message Karen Streeter Re: contact info 3:00 PM 6KB
Unread X-Ray Technician Training X-Ray Technicians in demand 2:44 PM 4KB
Unread Yahoo! Alerts Keyword News:["SWAT teams"] 1:04 PM 10KB
Unread Tax Help help with back tax troubles 12:35 PM 6KB
Unread mybulls Game Notes: Bulls vs. Toronto Raptors | 7:00 p.m. 10:50 AM 36KB
Unread WorldWinner Tax-Free Rewards Points Inside! 9:41 AM 21KB
Unread Illinois Tollway Your I-PASS Balance is Low 9:07 AM 4KB
Unread BlackPlanet.com Alerts IWill_Not_Lose has posted to his blog 6:49 AM 11KB
Unread Yahoo! Alerts Keyword News:["gun laws"] 5:15 AM 10KB
Read You replied to this message Karen Streeter Re: contact info 4:15 AM 4KB
Unread BlackPlanet Are Cops Targeting Black Barbershops? 4:00 AM 9KB
Unread Military Benefits Are you wasting your military benefits? 3:37 AM 4KB
Read Military.com Ex-SEAL Helps Hunt Dog's Killers Wed, 4/15/09 76KB
Unread Healthcare Jobs Wanted: Medical Billing Reps Wed, 4/15/09 4KB
Read hi5 Glenn Jolla has sent you a hi5 Friend Request Wed, 4/15/09 5KB
Unread Celebrity Cleanse Detox Next generation in Weight Loss and Natural Cleansing Tue, 4/14/09 7KB
Unread Yahoo! Alerts Keyword News:["police officers"] Tue, 4/14/09 16KB
Unread Top Forensics Schools CSI's are needed in your area! Tue, 4/14/09 4KB
Read BlackPlanet.com Alerts Other members viewed your page Tue, 4/14/09 9KB
Check All - Clear All Messages 1-25 of 7421 Go to First page | Go to Previous page | Go to Next page | Go to Last page Mark as Unread Mark as Read Flag for Follow-up Clear Flag Move...
Search Mail
Copyright 1994-2009 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Copyright/IP Policy - Guidelines
NOTICE: We collect personal information on this site.
To learn more about how we use your information, see our Privacy Policy
You forgot mine, puss.
Nada Surf

Buckeye, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#299
Apr 15, 2009
 
ike from chi wrote:
<quoted text>
everyone in here, i swear on my mothers grave this punk hasnt sent me any emails at all, he is lying. believe me when i tell you this, but it is a wise decision on his part, because he would have gotten the dogshit beat out of him had he met with me, im done talking to this coward, show your face when you want to back up that B.s. YOUVE BEEN TALKING you little beeyatch
I've sent two, liar.
You must be a little chick.
I always stand up to the internet tough guys on here.
Nada Surf

Buckeye, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#300
Apr 15, 2009
 
ike from chi wrote:
<quoted text>
hey tony tbone, post your email on the board and anyone else who this punk has threatened issued an asswipping to post your email on the board and watch you catch this little beyatch in a lie
I'm surprised Tony T Bone can find his email, Ikey.

“I will care when it matters”

Since: Mar 09

Seattle Washington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#301
Apr 15, 2009
 
Nada Surf wrote:
<quoted text>You're pretty stupid, Kenny. No matter which name you go by.
on my iphone and my HP laptop im not signed in...on my imac i am (kenoggy is my username)

“I will care when it matters”

Since: Mar 09

Seattle Washington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#302
Apr 15, 2009
 
Nada Surf wrote:
<quoted text>You're pretty stupid, Kenny. No matter which name you go by.
yea, call me stupid...you know it, and i know it, you mispelled and didnt capitalize on a few different posts. then once you called out a few people, i looked back and called you out.
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#303
Apr 15, 2009
 
They should have a age limit on here,old a$$ dudes have no business being on here,especailly when their mind is going
Nada Surf

Buckeye, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#304
Apr 15, 2009
 
KenOggy wrote:
<quoted text>
yea, call me stupid...you know it, and i know it, you mispelled and didnt capitalize on a few different posts. then once you called out a few people, i looked back and called you out.
Kenny.
If you are mentally challenged or under 14, let me know now, OK?
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#305
Apr 15, 2009
 
This dont make no sense

“I will care when it matters”

Since: Mar 09

Seattle Washington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#306
Apr 15, 2009
 
Nada Surf wrote:
<quoted text>Kenny.
If you are mentally challenged or under 14, let me know now, OK?
hmmm, its getting old, you just calling me names because i called you out, your a hypocrite. now go ahead and get back to spewing your useless, baseless, and unintelligent analysis of basketball.
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#307
Apr 15, 2009
 
Ha Ha Ha Ha,nada got sh!ted on
Nada Surf

Buckeye, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#308
Apr 15, 2009
 
KenOggy wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmm, its getting old, you just calling me names because i called you out, your a hypocrite. now go ahead and get back to spewing your useless, baseless, and unintelligent analysis of basketball.
It's you're, Kenny.
ROFL
Keep going!

“I will care when it matters”

Since: Mar 09

Seattle Washington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#309
Apr 16, 2009
 
Nada Surf wrote:
<quoted text>It's you're, Kenny.
ROFL
Keep going!
and again! talk about someone who doesnt get it...at this point, you should realize, that if i cared, i would fix it...
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#311
Apr 16, 2009
 
hes old,you cant get nothing arcoss his old mind

“I will care when it matters”

Since: Mar 09

Seattle Washington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#312
Apr 16, 2009
 
Tiffany wrote:
hes old,you cant get nothing arcoss his old mind
your probably right...

how does that old saying go? you cant teach an old, piece of shit dog with senile dementia new tricks...is that how it goes?

or is it...you cant teach an old piece of shit dog new tricks?

either way you put it, it fits this situation pertaining to nada!
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#313
Apr 16, 2009
 
Nah,its you cant teach a old dog new tricks,or you can bring a horse to the water,but you cant make it drink,but in his case,hes the old sh!t dog who cant learn nothing new.

this is 2009 nada,get wit pops

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tayshaun Prince Discussions

Search the Tayshaun Prince Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
No love for Pistons in 2013 NBA All-Star balloting (Dec '12) Dec '12 njneere 1
Allen Iverson and Rodney Stuckey: A Tale of Two... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Jewel Williams 1
Pistons' Jonas Jerebko hopeful he'll play this ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 jonas fan 1
Pistons report: Notes, quotes (Feb '11) Feb '11 Rey Buenabal 1
Dwight Howard: 'Guys got to guard on the perime... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Atl Gator 1
If Dallas Mavericks show interest in trading fo... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Israfil 1
NBA Trade Rumors: 10 Vital Moves For The Detroi... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Slapsie 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••