Shaq-Less Heat Lose to Pistons 100-95

Shaq-Less Heat Lose to Pistons 100-95

There are 6 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Feb 6, 2008, titled Shaq-Less Heat Lose to Pistons 100-95. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Rasheed Wallace had 26 points and 10 rebounds to lead the Detroit Pistons to a 100-95 win over Miami on Wednesday night, a few hours after the Heat traded Shaquille O'Neal. The Heat sent O'Neal, who won his ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

once again

New York, NY

#1 Feb 7, 2008
Wade's 3 turnovers in the last 5 minutes sealed another loss. He needs to stop dribbling around with his head down like a 5th grader trying to go 1 on 5. His teammates must be getting awfully sick of him.
look at me

New York, NY

#2 Feb 7, 2008
I'm dribbling with my head down again. Pass the ball Wade.
ochumeleguachang oyemaya

Del Rio, TX

#3 Feb 7, 2008
this is for sure the way to start a post-shaq era...with a loss!! last place is the way to go this season.Play for the draft pick..
look at me everyone

New York, NY

#4 Feb 7, 2008
I'm dribbling again.... How many stupid turnovers did Wade have again last night. It's amazing the free pass this guy gets. Kobe and LeBron are way, way, way better than Wade.
Bobber

Ocoee, FL

#5 Feb 7, 2008
Deeeetroit Basketball!

Consistently the best.
My House

United States

#6 Mar 23, 2009
look at me everyone wrote:
I'm dribbling again.... How many stupid turnovers did Wade have again last night. It's amazing the free pass this guy gets. Kobe and LeBron are way, way, way better than Wade.
What do you say now b1tch?

Wade 4 MVP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tayshaun Prince Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No love for Pistons in 2013 NBA All-Star balloting (Dec '12) Dec '12 njneere 1
News Allen Iverson and Rodney Stuckey: A Tale of Two... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Jewel Williams 1
News Pistons' Jonas Jerebko hopeful he'll play this ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 jonas fan 1
News Pistons report: Notes, quotes (Feb '11) Feb '11 Rey Buenabal 1
News Dwight Howard: 'Guys got to guard on the perime... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Atl Gator 1
News If Dallas Mavericks show interest in trading fo... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Israfil 1
News NBA Trade Rumors: 10 Vital Moves For The Detroi... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Slapsie 1
More from around the web