Ailing Iverson no longer a starter

Falling fast in the Eastern Conference standings, the Detroit Pistons decided to mix things up again. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
smart guy

Battle Creek, MI

#1 Feb 28, 2009
go pistons
Josh

Grand Haven, MI

#3 Mar 2, 2009
This is the move they need to make. You will see their record improve and they will begin to move their way up in the standings. Iverson is an all-star no doubt about it. But, on this team he will have to come of the bench and then be traded in the off season.
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#4 Mar 3, 2009
allen is still a starter,he have a injury,thats all
josh

Grand Haven, MI

#5 Mar 4, 2009
He might start for a different team but he will never start for the pistons again.
Walther

Hampton, VA

#6 Mar 4, 2009
Wait for Iverson to start throwing chairs like he did at the bowling alley in Newport News - trying to kill that poor girl. Iverson is scum and once scum - always scum.
Realist

Hampton, VA

#8 Mar 4, 2009
Walther wrote:
Wait for Iverson to start throwing chairs like he did at the bowling alley in Newport News - trying to kill that poor girl. Iverson is scum and once scum - always scum.
...and people like you are what's right with the world? You are forever ranting about...well, nothing. Get a life, ease off the glycol disguised as kool aid. Hell, get an enema and relax. Alan not a starter? Good choice. he'll help the team more off the bench.
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#9 Mar 5, 2009
when allen gets back,the pistons is gonna look like they did in 04.winning games
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#11 Mar 5, 2009
even i though i like the pistons now that they got allen,but i still dont think they can beat the celtics for the title
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#13 Mar 5, 2009
nah,he should be un harmed
Realist

Hampton, VA

#15 Mar 5, 2009
Walther wrote:
Yes, "realist" , I AM what is right with the world. I am a patriot, support the United States of America, pay my taxes, go to work every day, don't ask for handouts, don't throw chairs to kill girls, don't expect the government to do anything for me. So yeah,,,fu__kwad,,it is me and people like me, that are what is right with the world. I don't rant. I just speak the clear truth buddy.
You, my friend are an idiot. The article has nothing to do with you being a patriot, working, handouts, and all the other nonsense you're spouting. You act as if you're some sort of MF Cpt. America. Get a clue Archie Bunker and stay in your cave. You can continuing singing "Those Were the Days" and reminisce that your time has past.
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#16 Mar 5, 2009
i miss him already
Butch

Loretto, VA

#18 Mar 5, 2009
Having worked in health care, I wonder if the people that seems to be caught in a time warp (1865) reconstruction era and the beginning of Jim Crow, ever ask the doctor or nurse before a operation, uhh excuse can you make sure that the blood your going to give me or my love one is not from a person of a different race, live downtown, votes liberal, on welfare, goes to church, is a muslim, etc., etc., etc. Nope they just want the medical staff to save their lives or their love one's life. They never ask where that blood comes from. So the next time a family member or yourself are in need of some life saving blood, remember it just could have come from "ALAN IVERSON" and he could be a very big part of what's pumping through your veins, think about that!
Dontrel-T

Chesapeake, VA

#20 Mar 5, 2009
I hope he recovers makes lots of money and retires some where else besides the 757 area.Stay away!
BEP

West Palm Beach, FL

#22 Mar 24, 2009
Much love to AI!

He is the best player on Detroit!

I know Detroit will let go of Iverson after the season, but I'm sure he wants out! It is one of the worst places to live in the USA! Have you ever been to that dump. The state of Mich. is a trash dump.
PistonsEatPoop

Evansville, IN

#24 Apr 2, 2009
I told ya all AI would sit the bench for rip!!!!!!!!!!
PWT

New York, NY

#25 Apr 2, 2009
Butch wrote:
Having worked in health care, I wonder if the people that seems to be caught in a time warp (1865) reconstruction era and the beginning of Jim Crow, ever ask the doctor or nurse before a operation, uhh excuse can you make sure that the blood your going to give me or my love one is not from a person of a different race, live downtown, votes liberal, on welfare, goes to church, is a muslim, etc., etc., etc. Nope they just want the medical staff to save their lives or their love one's life. They never ask where that blood comes from. So the next time a family member or yourself are in need of some life saving blood, remember it just could have come from "ALAN IVERSON" and he could be a very big part of what's pumping through your veins, think about that!
When you go in for heart surgery, do you want a surgeon who is the product of Affirmative Action?
What we talking about

United States

#27 Apr 2, 2009
Maybe if he started showing up early for practice, he would not be put in late into the game.
Rodney King

Lees Summit, MO

#28 Apr 2, 2009
Tiffany, your grammar smells of Ebonics. English please !!
Tiffany wrote:
allen is still a starter,he have a injury,thats all
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#31 Apr 3, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
theres no kind of ebonics in my comments what so ever so stop playin your self rodney
Tiffany, not only does your post contain ebonics, it also contains down right awful English and sentence structure. Do yourself a favor and catch a bus or hitch a ride and get down to your local school and apply for GED classes.
Be serious

Huntsville, AL

#33 Apr 3, 2009
Walther wrote:
Yes, "realist" , I AM what is right with the world. I am a patriot, support the United States of America, pay my taxes, go to work every day, don't ask for handouts, don't throw chairs to kill girls, don't expect the government to do anything for me. So yeah,,,fu__kwad,,it is me and people like me, that are what is right with the world. I don't rant. I just speak the clear truth buddy.
Dude, you do nothing but rant. YOu are what is wrong with this country....you sir are an idiot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tayshaun Prince Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No love for Pistons in 2013 NBA All-Star balloting (Dec '12) Dec '12 njneere 1
Allen Iverson and Rodney Stuckey: A Tale of Two... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Jewel Williams 1
Pistons' Jonas Jerebko hopeful he'll play this ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 jonas fan 1
Pistons report: Notes, quotes (Feb '11) Feb '11 Rey Buenabal 1
Dwight Howard: 'Guys got to guard on the perime... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Atl Gator 1
If Dallas Mavericks show interest in trading fo... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Israfil 1
NBA Trade Rumors: 10 Vital Moves For The Detroi... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Slapsie 1
More from around the web