Ray Allen Thinks He's Staying Put

Ray Allen Thinks He's Staying Put

There are 2 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Jun 24, 2009, titled Ray Allen Thinks He's Staying Put. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

"I spoke with my side of the equation and for right now there is no desire to move me," Allen said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Buzz

New Britain, CT

#1 Jun 24, 2009
I wish speculation would just go away and be replaced by actual facts. As far as I can tell from my limited TV and newspaper exposure to Ray Allen he is a class act and any team would be better off with him than without. Since I first saw him when he came to UConn he has done nothing to change my mind about him.
What

Manchester, CT

#2 Jun 24, 2009
Get your facts straight. Allen shot 41% from 3-point range this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tayshaun Prince Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No love for Pistons in 2013 NBA All-Star balloting (Dec '12) Dec '12 njneere 1
News Allen Iverson and Rodney Stuckey: A Tale of Two... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Jewel Williams 1
News Pistons' Jonas Jerebko hopeful he'll play this ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 jonas fan 1
News Pistons report: Notes, quotes (Feb '11) Feb '11 Rey Buenabal 1
News Dwight Howard: 'Guys got to guard on the perime... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Atl Gator 1
News If Dallas Mavericks show interest in trading fo... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Israfil 1
News NBA Trade Rumors: 10 Vital Moves For The Detroi... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Slapsie 1
More from around the web