Detroit Pistons 2008 Draft Preview

Detroit Pistons 2008 Draft Preview

There are 9 comments on the Sports Network story from Jun 20, 2008, titled Detroit Pistons 2008 Draft Preview. In it, Sports Network reports that:

The draft is not going to change the Pistons, who lost for the third straight time in the Eastern Conference finals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sports Network.

Perk85

Oviedo, FL

#1 Jun 21, 2008
Keep Prince he'll come back to haunt you, tade Wallace, Chauncey
ayesha

Florham Park, NJ

#2 Jun 23, 2008
How dare u say trade Chauncey or Wallace keep the whole team 2gether they need 2 get focused and do what we know they are capable of.They have a great team who gets to comfortable with a lead and sleeps on their opponents
huddy

Freehold, NJ

#3 Jun 24, 2008
Accountability for ones actions is the best way to find whatever negative that looms. The head coach was not the only one coming up short. I agree with the change but do not see the problem as fixed. Larry Browns departure was the beginning of the end when it comes to detroit talks of championship and dynasty! Admit it, move foward and dont make the same mistake twice!
ladyg

Canton, MI

#4 Jul 11, 2008
I agree no need to split the team. Keep Chauncy, Rip, Rasheed, Tayshaun and Mcdyess. They just need to find a way to focus so they can play against the teams and the ref. We all know the real reason behind their loses doing playoff time. It is set from the beginning who the top DOGS want to be in the finals and the DETROIT PISTONS is not one of them. They are team players and not a team with one star play like Labron James, Kobe Bryant to name a few. It's all about money being made doing the finals.

Our Detroit Pistons are a great team. So PLEASE Joe, don't do this. A die hard Piston fan.

Since: Jul 08

Dtroit, Mi

#5 Jul 11, 2008
ayesha wrote:
How dare u say trade Chauncey or Wallace keep the whole team 2gether they need 2 get focused and do what we know they are capable of.They have a great team who gets to comfortable with a lead and sleeps on their opponents
I agree with you 100%. We have a great team. The fact also still remains that the big DOGS picks the two teams they want to see in the finals from the very beginning and we are not that team.

Why? Becuase we are team players with not one star but six. They want teams with one star player each competing against each other. That spells BIG MONEY because
every game will be sold out and almost all tv's nation and internationsl wide would be on from beginning to end. The real focus is not just playing against the team, but the ref as well.
Nathan Johnston

Madisonville, KY

#6 Nov 12, 2008
Chauncy billage is a beast and so is Prince but since iverson joined i think it would be a really good team with three ultimate three point shooters and mcdyess is a beast ninja
Pistons Eat Poop

Utica, KY

#7 Nov 12, 2008
BS, the draft will change the Detroit Pistons:

AI sit the bench+Kwamie Brown+Rasheed Wallace-Chauncey Billups-Antonio Mydyess-Flip Saunders-Samb=Bad Karma=Detroit Pistons smashed by the Celtics & since the Pacers smashed the Celtics with out their second best player=2009 Stolen, Pistons<2009 Indiana, Pacers=no playoffs for the Pistons=2009 Pistons=2007 Knick.

Central Division=
1.Cleveland Cavs
2.Chicago Bulls
3.Indiana Pacers
4.Detroit, Shitstons
5.Milwaukee, Bucks

And as much as I hate to say it only the Cavs & Bulls will make the playoffs.
Pistons Eat Poop

Utica, KY

#8 Nov 12, 2008
Nathan Johnston wrote:
Chauncy billage is a beast and so is Prince but since iverson joined i think it would be a really good team with three ultimate three point shooters and mcdyess is a beast ninja
Screw AI, he is bad karma just like Kwamie Brown & Rasheed Wallace. All he will be on the stolen Pistons is a bench player behind Richard "Rip" Hamilton, because he can't play forward and is too much of a ball hog to play the point.
The Detroit Pistons fans

Rabat, Morocco

#9 Dec 17, 2008
The ( http://www.Pistonsclub.com/ ) Detroit Pistons, as a professional team of NBA, is one of the major teams that has fans all around the world. It is quite normal if ( http://www.ticketpolice.com/tickets-nba/detro... ) Detroit Pistons tickets are so pricy or hard to find because such great teams tickets worth any price. It doesn’t matter if we pay a respected price for ( http://www.ticketexecutive.com/nba_tickets/de... ) Pistons tickets because we satisfy our eagerness to watch good games and more than that when we go to watch a game it’s because we love ( http://www.oasistickets.com/sports/detroit-pi... ) Pistons tickets and we shouldn’t be mean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tayshaun Prince Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No love for Pistons in 2013 NBA All-Star balloting (Dec '12) Dec '12 njneere 1
News Allen Iverson and Rodney Stuckey: A Tale of Two... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Jewel Williams 1
News Pistons' Jonas Jerebko hopeful he'll play this ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 jonas fan 1
News Pistons report: Notes, quotes (Feb '11) Feb '11 Rey Buenabal 1
News Dwight Howard: 'Guys got to guard on the perime... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Atl Gator 1
News If Dallas Mavericks show interest in trading fo... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Israfil 1
News NBA Trade Rumors: 10 Vital Moves For The Detroi... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Slapsie 1
More from around the web