Kidd, Carter power Nets

Kidd, Carter power Nets

There are 14 comments on the Newsday story from Apr 28, 2007, titled Kidd, Carter power Nets. In it, Newsday reports that:

Jason Kidd's knee looked fine. Same with Vince Carter's shot. In fact, it was hard to find anything wrong with the Nets on Friday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

How are Ya

Hillsdale, NJ

#1 Apr 28, 2007
Mr. Lil Nate Robinson is superior to JKidd.
Superfly Snooka

Hillsdale, NJ

#2 Apr 28, 2007
The Nets need to draft Lil Nate Robinson, if they expect to seriously contend for the NBA title. I would suggest they try to get him into the lineup, disguised as Richard Jefferson. It might work!
Richard TO

Dallas, TX

#3 Apr 30, 2007
The season for the Toronto Raptors will probably end on Tuesday night. The Toronto Raptors had a good season. The New Jersey Nets have a lot of experience than the Toronto Raptors.. The Toronto Media should apologize to Vince Carter. The Toronto Media are annoying people.
Sammy

Toronto, Canada

#5 May 4, 2007
With a face like that your better off in a hockey arena.Take some more pucks to the face.
Sammy

Toronto, Canada

#6 May 4, 2007
Richard TO wrote:
The season for the Toronto Raptors will probably end on Tuesday night. The Toronto Raptors had a good season. The New Jersey Nets have a lot of experience than the Toronto Raptors.. The Toronto Media should apologize to Vince Carter. The Toronto Media are annoying people.
End when Tuesday.ah buddy its friday.There still in it DUMMY
Richard TO

Dallas, TX

#7 May 4, 2007
The season for the Toronto Raptors will probably end on Friday night. The Toronto Raptors had a good 2006-2007 season and they did better than the Toronto Maple Leafs owned and operated by MLSE. The New Jersey Nets have a lot of experience and less injury to key personnel than the Toronto Raptors. The Toronto Media should still apologize to Vince Carter for the pain and suffering in playing in Toronto. The Toronto Media are still annoying people.
jay

Hialeah, FL

#9 May 6, 2007
IMNoFool wrote:
Personally I think basketballs sucks, but I guess that's what the forums are here for. Thanks.
Go Rangers!
No actually baseball blows ass dick head. I cant stand baseball its so boring.
jay

Hialeah, FL

#10 May 6, 2007
IMNoFool wrote:
<quoted text>
You're awesome!
yea right ur ass is ugly as hell.
jay

Hialeah, FL

#11 May 6, 2007
IMNoFool wrote:
Personally I think basketballs sucks, but I guess that's what the forums are here for. Thanks.
Go Rangers!
LOL Hockey? Seriously I thought you were talking about baseball with the Rangers.
Annette

Hillside, NJ

#12 May 17, 2007
The Toronto Fans are a disgrace! They should SOooOO apologize to VC. They just Angry b/cuz Vince did not wanna play with them nemore. HA. Who's still in the playoffs? He is!!!!!! Sooo the Raptors crowd could just stick it where the sun don't shine!!!! & after all the mean things they said to VC he still played like an all-star! LOLOLOLOL. What loserssssss Raptor Fans are!!!
Annette

Hillside, NJ

#13 May 17, 2007
If you don't like J.kidd! You sure as hell don't know about Basketball! LOSERRRRRRR!!!! lolz

“Extra power”

Since: May 07

Hometown

#14 May 17, 2007
How are Ya wrote:
Mr. Lil Nate Robinson is superior to JKidd.
When someone is compared to Lary Bird ( http://nbasketnews.com/node/906 ) then it means something.
Richard TO

Dallas, TX

#15 May 17, 2007
Annette wrote:
The Toronto Fans are a disgrace! They should SOooOO apologize to VC. They just Angry b/cuz Vince did not wanna play with them nemore. HA. Who's still in the playoffs? He is!!!!!! Sooo the Raptors crowd could just stick it where the sun don't shine!!!! & after all the mean things they said to VC he still played like an all-star! LOLOLOLOL. What loserssssss Raptor Fans are!!!
The Toronto Media are a disgrace. They should apologize to Vince Carter. The problem with the Toronto fans and Media do not understand that American television executives and advertisers do not want a team from Toronto. A.C. Nielsen ratings are not counted for a team from Toronto.

Toronto Maple Leafs fans are the biggest problem in Canada and the United States.

Vince Carter deserve an apology from the Toronto Media.
fred

Ascot Vale, Australia

#16 Jun 23, 2007
there good but not good that good to win in the 08 season

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

T.J. Ford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mavericks beat Spurs 101-100 in OT with Terry's 34 (Jan '12) Jan '12 ADonaldDuck 1
News Easy does it for Pop's Spurs (Dec '11) Dec '11 Ddown 1
News Heat fail at both ends against Pacers (Nov '10) Nov '10 Inconvenient Truth 1
News Baron Davis To Indiana Pacers? (Jun '10) Jun '10 papouch 1
News Andrew Bogut bounces back to score 21 points, h... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Real talk 1
News Roster shuffle a problem for Pacers (Jan '10) Jan '10 sec2no1 1
News Jim Litke: Gilbert Arenas' practical joke is ba... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Tiffany 3
More from around the web