Archbishop Molloy grad Sundiata Gaine...

Archbishop Molloy grad Sundiata Gaines makes stops in Italy, NBDL before getting shot with Utah Jazz

There are 1 comment on the New York City's Hometown Newspaper - NY Daily News story from Mar 2, 2010, titled Archbishop Molloy grad Sundiata Gaines makes stops in Italy, NBDL before getting shot with Utah Jazz. In it, New York City's Hometown Newspaper - NY Daily News reports that:

Archbishop Molloy high school grad Sundiata Gaines hits a game-winning shot for the Utah Jazz at the buzzer to beat the Cavaliers on Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York City's Hometown Newspaper - NY Daily News.

JAzz Fan

Atlanta, GA

#1 Mar 2, 2010
Personally I love Sundiata Gaines.. I wish i could see him get more playing time but the jazz have such a deep bench and he's playing behind Deron Williams and Ronnie Price. His story is one of the gratest this year from being a nobody in the d-league to hitting the game winning shot at the buzzer to beat clevland. You should look into Westley Mathews story as well went undrafted and is starting for the jazz as well... WOW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sundiata Gaines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gaines, Livingston and the Defining Power of Yo... (Nov '10) Nov '10 discocrisco 1
More from around the web