Clippers' Novak hits buzzer-beater to...

Clippers' Novak hits buzzer-beater to beat Nets

There are 4 comments on the LA Daily News story from Mar 16, 2009, titled Clippers' Novak hits buzzer-beater to beat Nets. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Steve Novak found himself with the ball in his hands, time running out, and the Clippers down by a point.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

big hank35

Nipomo, CA

#1 Mar 16, 2009
not that it matters however just for the record DOUG OVERTON went to dobbins tech high school not overbrook as stated incorrectly last night by the clippers play by play broadcasters, doug and i was at the market just last night in marina del rey, doug was the point gaurd for eric "hank" gathers and greg" bo" kimble in north philly at dobbins on 22nd. and lehigh ave. murrell dobbins technical h.s. to be precise, please inform them both.
Tiffany

New York, NY

#2 Mar 16, 2009
i wanted the nets to win,marcus hurt devin,and i was pissed
Geezy

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Mar 17, 2009
Correction: Josh Boone did NOT make both free-throws, actually he hit the first and missed the second.
The Muffin Man

Torrance, CA

#4 Mar 17, 2009
I am a clipper fan (dont ask me why) but its terrible to see them lose consisently and why are media still giving them any aknowledgement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve Novak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Could the New York Knicks Acquire Rajon Rondo f... (Jun '13) Aug '13 Mike 11
News Could the New York Knicks Acquire Tyreke Evans ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 The_Solution 6
News New York Knicks Making LeBron James Plans: Quen... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Heat Fan 2
News Starting James White Makes No Sense for New Yor... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Olufemi Ogunjana 4
News Knicks rally without Melo, beat Cavaliers 102-97 (Mar '13) Mar '13 Ginobili 5
News Schmeelk: Knicks Have Lost Their Way; Where's W... (Feb '13) Feb '13 eddie rodriguez 2
News Knicks Rumors: Kenyon Martin Perfect Fit for Te... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Ginobili 3
More from around the web