Clippers fall to Sacramento for third...

Clippers fall to Sacramento for third straight time this season

There are 1 comment on the LA Daily News story from Feb 28, 2009, titled Clippers fall to Sacramento for third straight time this season. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Bobby Jackson turned back the clock a few years Friday night for the Sacramento Kings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Harry Bratton

Riverside, CA

#1 Mar 2, 2009
How much longer will Mike Dunlevy be the coach of the Clippers. The team is not listening to him. I am tired of him making excuses about injuries. other teams have been injured and beat the Clippers. I wish the Clippers would hire either Avery Johnson or Flip Saunders to be the head coach. The Clippers need a new voice. Most teams that had a losing record the coaches were fired. What is Donald Sterling's excuse for not firing Mike he shoud be Dun by now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve Novak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Could the New York Knicks Acquire Rajon Rondo f... (Jun '13) Aug '13 Mike 11
News Could the New York Knicks Acquire Tyreke Evans ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 The_Solution 6
News New York Knicks Making LeBron James Plans: Quen... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Heat Fan 2
News Starting James White Makes No Sense for New Yor... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Olufemi Ogunjana 4
News Knicks rally without Melo, beat Cavaliers 102-97 (Mar '13) Mar '13 Ginobili 5
News Schmeelk: Knicks Have Lost Their Way; Where's W... (Feb '13) Feb '13 eddie rodriguez 2
News Knicks Rumors: Kenyon Martin Perfect Fit for Te... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Ginobili 3
More from around the web