Ex-Pistons guard Billups' rehab going well, won't back down from Lakers

Aug 20, 2012 Full story: Detroit Free Press

The Lakers have garnered headlines with an off-season that has superstars Steve Nash and Dwight Howard headed to the West Coast.

Full Story
Aaron Ellington

Victorville, CA

#1 Aug 20, 2012
With the Lakers adding two superstars in the N.B.A. into their starting lineup is beyond words.The LAKERS Are Planning methodically as well as pitting assistant coaches to complement the offensive schemes that our point guard runs. Our past championships teams haven't had the talent we have on this team, the Lakers assembled this year.The Lakers were in desperate need of a solid point guard and they got NASH! "OH my god: Nash is the best point guard in the league, and then we go out and land Howard. Oh my god are you serious! Now all we need is synergy. Can I get a woop!woop!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve Nash Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lakers coaching search: NBA experts weigh in wh... Aug 23 lake4life 21
Lakers Free-Agency News: Lance Stephenson, Kyle... May '14 jasssy 5
Sterling: 'I'm not a racist' May '14 Streetrunner 1
Would Phil Jackson Have Fixed the Los Angeles L... Apr '14 The Water Bouy 3
Lillard leads Blazers to 124-112 win over Lakers Apr '14 lary dumie 1
Los Angeles Lakers Have Big Frontcourt Holes to... (Mar '14) Apr '14 inlandEtrojan 6
Should the Los Angeles Lakers Sign Michael Beas... (Sep '13) Nov '13 Sam 11
•••
•••

Steve Nash People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••