Atlanta Hawks: Road trip begins with ...

Atlanta Hawks: Road trip begins with loss

There are 3 comments on the Rome News story from Feb 14, 2012, titled Atlanta Hawks: Road trip begins with loss. In it, Rome News reports that:

Pau Gasol scored seven of his 20 points in the final 5:20 and grabbed 13 rebounds, and the Los Angeles Lakers beat the Atlanta Hawks 86-78 on Tuesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rome News.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#1 Feb 15, 2012
Glad the Hawks didn't let Josh Smith go. I always thought with the proper coaching and his "buy-in", he would be one of the best all-around talents in the league.
sung min

Busan, Korea

#2 Feb 15, 2012
Leery Burd

Brooksville, FL

#4 Feb 16, 2012
The Hawks need a hothead coach with a short fuse jumping up and down on the sidelines hollering heavy rants of profanity at game officials.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve Blake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trail Blazers 'like what Tim Frazier brings' at... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fartman 2
News Lakers, Chris Kaman agree to one-year deal (Jul '13) Jul '13 Go hard 1
News Breaking Down Lakers Replacement Plan if Dwight... (Jun '13) Jun '13 sammy 2
News Phil Jackson laughed upon hearing Mike D'Antoni... (May '13) Jun '13 Ginobili 4
News Lakers lose Kobe, survive thriller with Warriors (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ginobili 2
News Bryant has 47 in Lakers' 113-106 over Blazers (Apr '13) Apr '13 Anonymous 1
News Vincent Bonsignore: What is wrong with the Los ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Ginobili 10
More from around the web