Knicks' furious finish beats Pistons,...

Knicks' furious finish beats Pistons, 104-92

There are 3 comments on the Newsday story from Dec 7, 2008, titled Knicks' furious finish beats Pistons, 104-92. In it, Newsday reports that:

After nearly squandering a 29-point lead, the Knicks used a furious finish to hold off the Pistons, 104-92, Sunday afternoon at the Garden.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Amilcar in Queens

Lakeland, FL

#1 Dec 7, 2008
Wow. Every one was laughing when Walsh signed Duhon but he has been very good so far and he has taken to D'Antoni's system. He has been an iron man and for that we as Knicks fans should be thankful. This team may be bad but they play hard and they are excited win or lose. I like this team much more than any of the last 8 years.
Steve

Hillsborough, NJ

#2 Dec 8, 2008
Amilcar in Queens wrote:
Wow. Every one was laughing when Walsh signed Duhon but he has been very good so far and he has taken to D'Antoni's system. He has been an iron man and for that we as Knicks fans should be thankful. This team may be bad but they play hard and they are excited win or lose. I like this team much more than any of the last 8 years.
Not only do they play hard, but they are actually fun to watch again!
Pistons Eat Poop

Utica, KY

#3 Dec 8, 2008
Ha ha, Pistons suck. They got beat by the 6th worst team in the league last season who's #1 draft pick from last season is out for the season!!!!!!!!!!

I bet the Pacers beat the Knickerbockers both times when they meet this season.

I rest my case:

Ft. Wayne Indiana-The Pistons+Detroit+Rasheed Wallace+convict fans-Flip Saunders+A coach the Pistons got hosed on+Kwamie Brown-Chauncey Billups-Antonio MyDyess+AI=Bad Karma=Pistons get smashed by the Celtics on what was it their home turf?=Pacer smash Celtics on their (Pacers) home turf and almost beat Celtics twice on their (pacers) home turf=2009 Pacers>2009 Pistons=No Playoffs for the Pistons=2009 Pistons=1999 Bulls!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stephon Marbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New York Knicks: 7 Worst Decisions in the James... (Mar '13) Mar '13 campo 1
News Isiah Thomas joins NBA TV as studio analyst (Dec '12) Dec '12 Tom 1
News Team USA, and Carmelo Anthony, dominates Nigeri... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Sammy 34
News Allen Iverson hopes to play in China (Apr '12) Apr '12 Somalisthefuture 3
News Knicks on the 'pay no mind' list (Feb '08) Mar '12 terrome porter 21
News Knicks Fan Stephon Marbury: Ita s a a Matter of... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Sick Of All the B... 1
News Manager: Iverson considers playing overseas (Sep '10) Sep '10 Bill R 1