Walsh, Knicks awaiting word from league on DPE

Full story: Newsday
The Knicks plan to present their case to the NBA this week for the ability to use the disabled player exception to fill the roster spot lost when Cuttino Mobley retired with a heart condition last month. Full Story
VIRGIL

Delta, AL

#1 Jan 7, 2009
HAHAHAHAHA All that crap about the knicks D was just that crap. THe celtics just had a bad night and that is it. This team sucks and will continue to do so after 2010 when we can only get Nash Joe johnson and Nate rob. I can not believe I am still a fan.
william terry

Bronx, NY

#2 Jan 7, 2009
donnie walsh you do not have to wait to see the type of player danilo gallinari is,can you spell bust

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#3 Jan 7, 2009
Any chance we could get a medical waiver for curry and gallinari too?
Tiffany

United States

#4 Jan 7, 2009
give away jerome james,and wait for eddy to come back
phill

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jan 7, 2009
The knicks have less than a month to trade D-lee!! We need to trade him for an athlete big man (Camby)... Why not bring in Brad Miller from the Sac. Kings?!! Try to get a first round pic with it or even a 2nd rounder.. Or trade him to the Blazers & get back Outlaw & Fernandez... The Knicks are not going to give him $10mil. a year so try to rid him befor other teams figur that out too!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stephon Marbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New York Knicks: 7 Worst Decisions in the James... (Mar '13) Mar '13 campo 1
Isiah Thomas joins NBA TV as studio analyst (Dec '12) Dec '12 Tom 1
Team USA, and Carmelo Anthony, dominates Nigeri... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Sammy 34
Allen Iverson hopes to play in China (Apr '12) Apr '12 Somalisthefuture 3
Knicks on the 'pay no mind' list (Feb '08) Mar '12 terrome porter 21
Knicks Fan Stephon Marbury: Ita s a a Matter of... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Sick Of All the B... 1
Manager: Iverson considers playing overseas (Sep '10) Sep '10 Bill R 1

Stephon Marbury People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE