Brown: Play Marbury

Brown: Play Marbury

There are 13 comments on the Newsday story from Dec 31, 2008, titled Brown: Play Marbury. In it, Newsday reports that:

Larry Brown had his own issues with Stephon Marbury , but the former Knicks coach suggested yesterday he would not go as far as exiling the former all-star guard as the current regime.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

jrodmc

Monmouth Junction, NJ

#1 Dec 31, 2008
right, listening to this traveling tumorous troll is like taking lessons on human rights from ex-Nazis.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#2 Dec 31, 2008
I can't believe I would quote Larry Brown but it's a telling comment when he says of Curry. "He can score on the block. I know that. And that's an area that everybody in the league is looking for". Everybody but the great D'Anton that is.
Tiffany

United States

#3 Dec 31, 2008
they better start playing him,hes one of the best players on that team,hes a former all star,and future hall of famer,and hes sexy as hell
HarleyRider

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Dec 31, 2008
Drew Brown Bundini wrote:
I can't believe I would quote Larry Brown but it's a telling comment when he says of Curry. "He can score on the block. I know that. And that's an area that everybody in the league is looking for". Everybody but the great D'Anton that is.
Everybody in the league is looking for that? Well.....tell them to come and get it! He can be had....CHEAP!
HarleyRider

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Dec 31, 2008
Tiffany wrote:
they better start playing him,hes one of the best players on that team,hes a former all star,and future hall of famer,and hes sexy as hell
The only hall of fame he's making is the coney island one. He's always been a good (not great) player, but has NEVER had any level of success.
HarleyRider

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Dec 31, 2008
Tiffany wrote:
My bad....thought you were talking bout stef. Curry in the hall of fame is NEVER gonna happen. He couldn't lead the league in the wnba in rebounding! he's soft asabitch!
Knickerbocker Nick

Tampa, FL

#7 Dec 31, 2008
Larry Brown doesn't realize that Starbury would prefer to play with his latest hottie than get on the hardwood floor for the Knicks.
Tiffany

United States

#8 Dec 31, 2008
first off eddy curry aint soft,hes a G,and stephon is a future hall of famer,i smell a hater,and thats you my dude,stop hating cuz stephon and eddy curry is sh!t
hooray

Paterson, NJ

#9 Dec 31, 2008
Tiffany wrote:
first off eddy curry aint soft,hes a G,and stephon is a future hall of famer,i smell a hater,and thats you my dude,stop hating cuz stephon and eddy curry is ****
Marbury will NEVER be in the hall of fame. He has won NOTHING. If you should be mad at anyone, it's your English teacher.
Tiffany

United States

#10 Dec 31, 2008
YES HE WILL BE A HALL OF FAMER.im not mad at you,im madd at the fact that stephon is not gettin any playin time,hes a starter,a all star,and a very good bball player.he shouldnt have to go through sh!t like this,he makes the team better.well,when he gets traded or released,madd teams gonna be lining up to put him on their team,and theres nothing wrong wit my english thank you very much

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#11 Jan 2, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
YES HE WILL BE A HALL OF FAMER.im not mad at you,im madd at the fact that stephon is not gettin any playin time,hes a starter,a all star,and a very good bball player.he shouldnt have to go through **** like this,he makes the team better.well,when he gets traded or released,madd teams gonna be lining up to put him on their team,and theres nothing wrong wit my english thank you very much
Ewing, Stockton, Malone are ALL in Hall and never won a NBA title... I bet you each would trade the HOF for winning a title ONCE in a heart beat.

If MArbury goes to Boston, he will have one more title than the great D'Anton...
Tiffany

United States

#12 Jan 2, 2009
hes going to boston,and hes gonna get a ring,he was the best player on the knicks,and for some reason, the coach didnt want to play him.watch when he comes to boston hes gonna start,not rondo
Jay

Columbus, OH

#13 Jan 2, 2009
If the Knick's are paying Marbury, at least play the guy. Nothing like losing close games by less than 7 points!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stephon Marbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New York Knicks: 7 Worst Decisions in the James... (Mar '13) Mar '13 campo 1
News Isiah Thomas joins NBA TV as studio analyst (Dec '12) Dec '12 Tom 1
News Team USA, and Carmelo Anthony, dominates Nigeri... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Sammy 34
News Allen Iverson hopes to play in China (Apr '12) Apr '12 Somalisthefuture 3
News Knicks on the 'pay no mind' list (Feb '08) Mar '12 terrome porter 21
News Knicks Fan Stephon Marbury: Ita s a a Matter of... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Sick Of All the B... 1
News Manager: Iverson considers playing overseas (Sep '10) Sep '10 Bill R 1
More from around the web