Marbury back in starting lineup does little for Knicks

Full story: Newsday

Davis had 31 points, seven assists and six rebounds, and the Golden State Warriors ruined Stephon Marbury's return to the lineup Tuesday night with a 108-82 victory, sending New York to its seventh straight ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4

“Wilma”

Since: Oct 07

Yonkers

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2007

Pathetic! "How low can it go?" This group has a special talent. They keep finding ways to go lower.
black citizen

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2007

It's time! The Thomas experiment has failed!
Ralph

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2007

I can't believe there were fans even at the Garden.

The only way Dumbass Dolan will recognize that Isaiah is a complete failure and his players are prima donnas is if people stop attending games and watching them on TV.

BOYCOTT THE KNICKS!!!
Ed in Merrick

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2007

The BIG problem starts at the top, and trickles down. From the bad owner, Dolan , GM/coach, Isiah, and finally 'Thr Star', Marbury. Stephon, if 42 million dollars, playing in your backyard is not enough to motivate you, then GET OUT!! Isiah is a joke. He benches Marbury, goes against his own players on his team wishes , and starts Marbury. Phew!, what does he want to do. I know this. He is doing a terrible coaching job with the Knicks, and as a GM. Who can we get as a coach? What coach in his right mind would EVER work for Dolan, and Isiah??? Poor coach Brown!
New York needs a basketball winner again, it's been a long time, and I do miss going to the Garden. I WILL NOT go there as long as the currnt regime is in there, as a lot of my friends do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••