What's up next, Jack?

Full story: Marin Independent Journal

He doesn't want to be a locker room leader. He doesn't want to be a role model. He doesn't want to be responsible for grooming and teaching the youngsters.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Chris

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2009

"Any time somebody takes $150,000 (the suspension cost him $139,000 in salary)," Jackson said, "of course (the relationship is) going to change, no matter who it is. If my mom took some money, I'd still love her to death, but I'd still be upset about it. And (Nelson's) not my mom. So you can imagine how I feel."

I'd have to agree with Jackson on this one. It's similar to an NBA player signing a 3 year/28 million dollar extension on his contract, and demanding a trade even before the contract begins. It's the same thing ... someone taking money that they shouldn't from someone else. But dang it, I'm a man, and I'm a act like a man. Nobody gonna tell me whut to do! I'll rob you for yo money, but don't ya dare rob me fo mine, cuz I'm a man! I'm a man! I'm a man!

“Living the dream!”

Since: Nov 07

Pleasanton, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2009

Judged:

You're exactly right! As a Warriors season ticketholdler, I should be falling down on my knees thanking Jackson for his time here and being so open and honest with us now. He IS better than Kobe, or Michael, or Wilt, or, or, or... ANYBODY!!!

ALL HAIL MICHAEL JACKS...er...I mean STEPHEN JACKSON!!!
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2009

Stephen needs to think this through,why is he leaving again?or why does he want to leave?
Martina2

Sebastopol, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2009

Jackson stole the money from an incompetent Robert Rowell. He, like every other mercenary player in the league, wants to play for a winner - he thinks that losing is someone else's problem, that he has nothing to do with a team losing. Looks like he'll get his wish, except that I hope he's traded to the Clippers.

“Living the dream!”

Since: Nov 07

Pleasanton, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

Rowell just needs to find an owner more stupid than he is, not an easy task.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••