Timberwolves match history with 41-point loss to Warriors

Inexperienced roster. Soft defense. Mounting losses. Growing frustration. The aforementioned maladies aptly would have described the Timberwolves or Golden State Warriors before the two Western Conference bottom feeders squared off Monday night at Oracle Arena. Full Story
Paging Red Klotz

Novato, CA

#1 Nov 9, 2009
The Golden State Trotters were very entertaining; the Minnesota Generals, less so.
smartie

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Nov 10, 2009
Would somebody from Podunk, Iowa please buy this team and
get 'em outta here?
Bob the Bilderberg

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Nov 10, 2009
Golden State was still shooting threes when they were up by 40 while the Wolves players just stood there and watched them. It was the most pathetic display of alleged professional basketball in recent memory.
Chirping Charley

Big Lake, MN

#6 Nov 10, 2009
Bob the Bilderberg wrote:
Golden State was still shooting threes when they were up by 40 while the Wolves players just stood there and watched them. It was the most pathetic display of alleged professional basketball in recent memory.
Golden State could have shot lay ups .... should they have shot from half court ??.... worst display of defense seen in a LONG LONG time in any sport .... there you go for all you people buying into CON's IDIOTIC moves .... the Foye and Miller for Pecherov trade is brilliant .... or how about the big free agent money spent with the signings of Hollins (a hack) and Sessions (got big money mainly because of one big game last year...Troy Hudson anyone !?!?).... trading away the most NBA ready point guard (out of the 3 you drafted and a 4th signed as your big free agent) drafted,and playing VERY WELL might I add out in Denver ,Ty Lawson.... the compilation of CRUD on this team by CON makes McHale's moves look genious like
DizzyOne

United States

#7 Nov 10, 2009
Quit complaining, don't you know it's a re-building year? AGAIN!!
primetime

New Brunswick, NJ

#9 Nov 10, 2009
They still play basketball? I thought it was shut down due to total lack of interest. Keep on reaching for your rainbows fellas!
Dicky

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Nov 10, 2009
DizzyOne wrote:
Quit complaining, don't you know it's a re-building year? AGAIN!!
Yes, it does sound like this has been going on for years, but at least now they have a plan to be competitive in 2-3 years. Other than getting some of the young guys some more experience, the only important thing for this year is that they finish with a lousy record to get a high draft choice.
Cactusjack

Mankato, MN

#11 Nov 10, 2009
Watching the T-Wolves, could be worse than getting the H1N1 flu. I'm damn near 80, & i'm never going to be able to see winning B-ball by the Wolves, before I starting "Pushing up daises".
Ulf

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Nov 10, 2009
didn't Cretin Derham-Hall beat the Timberwolves by 20 this summer?
Owners fault for not spending money to bring in decent players!
Gotta spend some dough to make some (empty seats)
Aaron

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Nov 10, 2009
they get paid MILLIONS for What?
I get paid 15 an hour and do MORE work!
Howling BAD

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Nov 10, 2009
One of the most pathetic displays by one of the most pathetic teams ever assembled in any sport or league. Kahn seems to be concerned about payrolls and obviously has no eye for talent. Taylor not pulling the trigger soon enough to get McFail out of the organization was another glaring error. The stupidity starts at the top for the Wolves. Can we get a new owner already? Not sure anyone would care if they moved out of state anyway, but at least with a new owner maybe they'd have a chance at being competitive. Under-sized, out-hustled, and woefully lost on the court. Come and and HOWL in pain with the Wolves!

“Gone Fishin'!”

Since: Nov 09

San Jose, CA

#15 Nov 10, 2009
Ouch! now that is just bad

“Gone Fishin'!”

Since: Nov 09

San Jose, CA

#16 Nov 10, 2009
I just watched them the other day and they didnt seem that bad.. still lost though haha

Since: Mar 09

Brunswick, GA

#17 Nov 10, 2009
I think the T-Wolves have been in rebuild status just about every year of their existence. What a disaster this professional team has been.
bigdd

Plymouth, MN

#18 Nov 11, 2009
wolves are just pathetic!...listen to jim pete brag them up is just wrong!...i have seen better DEFENSE in a pick up basketball game!..KAHN?...why draft a player ( robio) who has a contract for 2 yrs...we could have drafted curry!..at least he can shoot the three!..timber wolves coaches should have suited up n played!..HE! HE!.....IF TAYLOR ran his other company`s like the wolves he would be BANKRUPT!..
dodjer

Roseville, CA

#19 Nov 11, 2009
bad ownership, worse g.m. and players that are never going to be able to win! also, ricky rubio is stinking it up in spain- a real girlie-boy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stephen Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spurs forward Stephen Jackson fined for Twitter... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Sam 2
Surging San Antonio Spurs top Cleveland Cavaliers (Apr '12) Apr '12 Split Lickety 1
Basketball Wives LA: TV Review (Aug '11) Oct '11 Sammy 25
Jackson, Bobcats rally past Warriors 121-113 in OT (Jan '11) Jan '11 matt_jackson-vita... 1
Bobcats 108, Timberwolves 105 (OT): The pattern... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Fan 1
NBA suspends Bobcats' Jackson for berating ref (Nov '10) Nov '10 B-B Fan 1
Timberwolves show their age in late meltdown ag... (Nov '10) Nov '10 DD Austin 13

Stephen Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE