NBA NOTEBOOK: Warriors coach fines Jackson, Davis

Though the Bay Area is abuzz with excitement for the Golden State Warriors' first home playoff game in 13 years, the Warriors are getting a few remedial lessons in keeping their cool. Full Story
Old Jack

Girard, OH

#2 Apr 27, 2007
I am sooo glad Steven Jackson is gone. Now GWS fans will have to wonder when the next outburst happens.

Here's a bit of trivia, Mike Dunleavy averaged the same point per game and FG% as Jackson.
we love jack

Chicago, IL

#3 Apr 27, 2007
dude....stop kidding urself....the GSW love jack and we are sad he left...now all we can do is watch him dominate the mavs
GSW Fan

Fremont, CA

#4 Apr 30, 2007
Old Jack wrote:
I am sooo glad Steven Jackson is gone. Now GWS fans will have to wonder when the next outburst happens.
Here's a bit of trivia, Mike Dunleavy averaged the same point per game and FG% as Jackson.
Believe it or not, it was good to have this little outburst for us in game 2, a game that it was likely that we would lose anyway. We got too complacent. Now that we are over with with SJax outburst, BD and Jax learnt the lesson and we will be fine. We are up 3-1 now and may be we will go to the conf final. Who knows what will happen. Honestly, the only team we can't beat is San Antonio. We were hoping that Denver would take care of it but looks like it won't happen.

Anyway Pacer fans, still owe you guys a big Thank You for giving us a very good season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stephen Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spurs forward Stephen Jackson fined for Twitter... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Sam 2
Surging San Antonio Spurs top Cleveland Cavaliers (Apr '12) Apr '12 Split Lickety 1
Basketball Wives LA: TV Review (Aug '11) Oct '11 Sammy 25
Jackson, Bobcats rally past Warriors 121-113 in OT (Jan '11) Jan '11 matt_jackson-vita... 1
Bobcats 108, Timberwolves 105 (OT): The pattern... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Fan 1
NBA suspends Bobcats' Jackson for berating ref (Nov '10) Nov '10 B-B Fan 1
Timberwolves show their age in late meltdown ag... (Nov '10) Nov '10 DD Austin 13
More from around the web