Pacers need new game plan

Pacers need new game plan

There are 2 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Feb 11, 2007, titled Pacers need new game plan. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

The Pacers organization needs to take a page out of Tony Dungy's book when it comes to creating an image that all citizens of this great city can be proud of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

indynittany

Circleville, OH

#1 Feb 11, 2007
It's becoming more and more apparent that JO is not much of a leader and that Coach Carlisle has lost the respect of his team. I can't imagine the locker room being a very happy place these days. Donnie might even have to find a new heir apparent if they don't get some character back on this team.
K Wright

AOL

#2 Feb 11, 2007
I, too, am so discouraged by another episode involving the same people. Personally, I don't understand why they would even take a second "risk" and put Donnie Walsh, Larry Bird, and Rick Carlisle through this AGAIN---as good as management has been to them!

More importantly and most especailly my heart goes out to the GOOD GUYS who do make the right choices and make us proud. These are three guys (amongst 12). Let's give some credit and thanks to the other 9 who are trying and doing their best on and off the court. It is a shame their leadership, sportmanship, and goodness does not rub off the few.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stephen Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spurs forward Stephen Jackson fined for Twitter... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Sam 2
News Surging San Antonio Spurs top Cleveland Cavaliers (Apr '12) Apr '12 Split Lickety 1
News Basketball Wives LA: TV Review (Aug '11) Oct '11 Sammy 25
News Jackson, Bobcats rally past Warriors 121-113 in OT (Jan '11) Jan '11 matt_jackson-vita... 1
News Bobcats 108, Timberwolves 105 (OT): The pattern... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Fan 1
News NBA suspends Bobcats' Jackson for berating ref (Nov '10) Nov '10 B-B Fan 1
News Timberwolves show their age in late meltdown ag... (Nov '10) Nov '10 DD Austin 13
More from around the web