Pacers' image suffers another blow

There are 3 comments on the Feb 9, 2007, The Indianapolis Star story titled Pacers' image suffers another blow. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Our position: Pacers have once again brought shame on the franchise and embarrassment to the city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis, IN

#124 Feb 16, 2007
AMEN!!!
Richard Kutsch wrote:
So, what's really news here? Vote with your pocketbook and your time. Don't attend Pacers' games; don't watch 'em on TV; don't listen to 'em on the radio; don't follow 'em on the internet or in this newspaper. Do something constructive with your time.
B- Eubank

Alexandria, VA

#125 Mar 11, 2007
IT ABSOLUTELY EMBARASSES ME TO THINK THAT I LIVE IN SUCH A STUCK UP CITY. DO PEOPLE NOT REALIZE NOBODY NOTICES IF YOUR AT A GAME OR NOT. PEOPLE LOOK AT THESE PLAYERS AS SLAVES FOR THEIR PERSONAL ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. THEY FEEL THAT BECAUSE THEY GO TO THEIR GAMES THESE PLAYERS SHOULD LIVE WALK AND TALK THE WAY THT THEY WANT THEM TO. THIS SERIOUSLY DISGUST ME. PEOPLE WANT TO TALK ABOUT THEY "USED" TO LOVE WATCHING NBA GAMES BUT NOT ANYMORE BECAUSE OF IMAGE PROBLEMS. HMMM, WELL FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER NBA PLAYERS HAVE CHEATED ON THEIR WIVES,HAD COUNTLESS NUMBERS OF WHORES AND ONE NIGHT STANDS, AND SOME EVEN HAVE AIDS AND NOW WE WANT TO TALK ABOUT A TAINTED IMAGE PROBLEM. LISTEN UP TICKET HOLDERS REAL GOOD: YOU GO TO THE GAME TO WATCH FOUR QUARTERS OF BASKETBALL. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET. AFTER THAT WHAT THEY DO OR WHAT THEY GET INTO IS THEIR OWN BUISNESS. YOU GUYS ARE ALMOST AS BAD AS THOSE GAY-RIGHTS ACTIVIST GROUPS. LIKE A BUNCH OF FREAKIN ROSIE O'DONNELL'S!

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis, IN

#126 Mar 12, 2007
i agree 100%
Richard Kutsch wrote:
So, what's really news here? Vote with your pocketbook and your time. Don't attend Pacers' games; don't watch 'em on TV; don't listen to 'em on the radio; don't follow 'em on the internet or in this newspaper. Do something constructive with your time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stephen Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spurs forward Stephen Jackson fined for Twitter... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Sam 2
News Surging San Antonio Spurs top Cleveland Cavaliers (Apr '12) Apr '12 Split Lickety 1
News Basketball Wives LA: TV Review (Aug '11) Oct '11 Sammy 25
News Jackson, Bobcats rally past Warriors 121-113 in OT (Jan '11) Jan '11 matt_jackson-vita... 1
News Bobcats 108, Timberwolves 105 (OT): The pattern... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Fan 1
News NBA suspends Bobcats' Jackson for berating ref (Nov '10) Nov '10 B-B Fan 1
News Timberwolves show their age in late meltdown ag... (Nov '10) Nov '10 DD Austin 13
More from around the web