Carlisle expects Jackson to play Satu...

Carlisle expects Jackson to play Saturday

There are 57 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Oct 13, 2006, titled Carlisle expects Jackson to play Saturday. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Indiana Pacers shooting guard Stephen Jackson was back on the practice court today a day after he was booked and released on a felony recklessness charge and two misdemeanor charges for his part in a fight at a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
August

Carmel, IN

#1 Oct 13, 2006
He's not going anywhere people so stop crying about my friend Stephen Jackson!
trm96gt

United States

#2 Oct 13, 2006
Good thing he is not concerned with how the fans receive him...o wait, isn't it the fans that make a "game" into a paying career??
August

Carmel, IN

#3 Oct 13, 2006
Yaw just mad because Indiana Can't win a championship in any sport outside highschool! And your trying to vent your frustration for being Indiana Losers on my friend Mr. Jackson. That's whay you call him because none of you know him! You all just wish your were God. But most of you are really Satan!
James Neismith

Carmel, IN

#4 Oct 13, 2006
He said he was not concerned with how the fans receive him Saturday.

"Not at all," he said. "Whatever it is, it is.

That's why this guy is a jerk and fans hate him. Get a clue "Jack"-off.
Jeff Endres

Carmel, IN

#5 Oct 13, 2006
Jackson's commants "

"Not at all," he said. "Whatever it is, it is."

He should be this makes me hate him more
Dan

Helmsburg, IN

#6 Oct 13, 2006
I'm glad he's back. I hope people wait to judge Stephen until they hear all the facts of what happened last Friday. He's a great basketball player and a very nice person, we are very lucky to have him in Indiana
Dan

Helmsburg, IN

#7 Oct 13, 2006
James Neismith wrote:
What do you expect? Do you want him to say it will bother him and effect his game? I'm sure he doesn't want to get booed but he can't let it get to him.
August

Carmel, IN

#8 Oct 13, 2006
trm96gt wrote:
Good thing he is not concerned with how the fans receive him...o wait, isn't it the fans that make a "game" into a paying career??
Not really he already recd his contract you already paid him until 2010 so you betta stick it out with him or take a loss
Jazz

United States

#9 Oct 13, 2006
CAN WE PLEASE FOCUS LESS ON JACKSON'S ISSUES AND MORE ON THE TEAM AS A WHOLE??? WHAT HAS HAPPENED HAS HAPPENED AND WHAT WILL BE WILL BE. I'M SURE WE WILL GET RID OF JACKSON IF WE CAN, BUT IF WE CAN'T, WE HAVE TO MAKE THE BEST OF THE SITUATION. HE MESSED UP... WE KNOW IT... HE KNOWS IT... BUT WE HAVE A SEASON TO PLAY HERE WITH A LOT OF NEW, YOUNG, EAGER PLAYERS WHO LOOKED VERY, VERY GOOD WEDNESDAY NIGHT. LET'S GET BACK BEHIND OUR TEAM AND LET'S GO PACERS!!!!!!!!!!
August

Carmel, IN

#10 Oct 13, 2006
James Neismith wrote:
No that's what you do that's why it's on your mind from this morning!
Summer

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Oct 13, 2006
First of all Mr August, obviously you have the mentality of an idiot by stating your comments. Jackson has done nothing but bring this team down and it's fans. AND not only with this incident. I don't care how great a player he is, he is nothing but a stupid thug that we need to get rid of-the sooner the better. And by the way the Pacers are a good team it's the losers involved that makes us lose.
tasha

Fishers, IN

#12 Oct 13, 2006
Iam glad he is back. what happened at the strip club was terrible and shouldnt have happened. they were defending themselves. and so what if they were at a strip club thats their personal time and they can spend it how they want
Pacer fan not much longer

Frankfort, IN

#13 Oct 13, 2006
Jax should have been focused on his job before now. It amazes me how much bad judgement this guy has. I don't know what happened, I wasn't there, but he proved that he doesn't believe the Pacers were serious about trying to win back the fans. I guess the lure of beer, weed and strippers was too much for his good judgement.

He needs to be moved, but I'm sure we'll not get much in return. I doubt that anyone in their right mind would take him. Well maybe the TrailPacers....I mean blazers.
Pacer fan not much longer

Frankfort, IN

#15 Oct 13, 2006
Dan wrote:
I'm glad he's back. I hope people wait to judge Stephen until they hear all the facts of what happened last Friday. He's a great basketball player and a very nice person, we are very lucky to have him in Indiana
You are clueless if you think he is a great basketball player and we are very UNLUCKY to have him here.

I am real excited to see him have the ball for another game winning shot, dribble to the top of the key or elbow and shoot fading away from the basket with a 5% chance of hitting it. That is a classic way to lose games.
tasha

Fishers, IN

#14 Oct 13, 2006
Jeff Endres wrote:
Jackson's commants "
"Not at all," he said. "Whatever it is, it is."
He should be this makes me hate him more
you might want to get a hobby sir if someones comments can make you hate them..stephen isnt here to make you like him..and he isnt here to make everyone happy..he is here to assist with winning games...thats the problem with country people from Indiana you assume sports players are here for you and they are not..thats what your family is for
Paul Drake

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Oct 13, 2006
If only you would have realized where you were not supposed to be at 3:00 A.M. Last Friday morning during training camp Jack!!!!!!!!
Gigantor64

United States

#17 Oct 13, 2006
The astounding arrogance of the players, and particularly Jackson, never ceases to amaze me. His comment that he basically couldn't care less what the fans think speaks volumes. Of course, Mr. Jackson is too stupid and arrogant to acknowledge that the same fans that he doesn't care about are the same fans that ultimately pay his salary.

Of course, the fans continue to support him, and the rest of this so-called team, regardless of what happens.

Come to think of it, maybe he isn't so dumb after all.
fred

Rockford, IL

#20 Oct 13, 2006
shame on the pacers; shame on jackson; get jackson out of the city; let mich put him in jail where he belongs.
kesha

Fishers, IN

#19 Oct 13, 2006
please
Always a Pacers Fan

Indianapolis, IN

#21 Oct 13, 2006
Jackson isn't a good fit for the Pacers. It seems that it would be good business for the Pacers to cut their losses. Move Jax for whatever you can get or buy him out and put this whole distracting thing behind our team. Otherwise we the fans are facing another year of reading about a bunch of crap that doesn't relate to how the Pacers play or the rest of the team members conduct themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stephen Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spurs forward Stephen Jackson fined for Twitter... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Sam 2
News Surging San Antonio Spurs top Cleveland Cavaliers (Apr '12) Apr '12 Split Lickety 1
News Basketball Wives LA: TV Review (Aug '11) Oct '11 Sammy 25
News Jackson, Bobcats rally past Warriors 121-113 in OT (Jan '11) Jan '11 matt_jackson-vita... 1
News Bobcats 108, Timberwolves 105 (OT): The pattern... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Fan 1
News NBA suspends Bobcats' Jackson for berating ref (Nov '10) Nov '10 B-B Fan 1
News Timberwolves show their age in late meltdown ag... (Nov '10) Nov '10 DD Austin 13
More from around the web