Parker helps Spurs beat Warriors 111-94

Parker helps Spurs beat Warriors 111-94

There are 1 comment on the ABC7News story from Dec 9, 2010, titled Parker helps Spurs beat Warriors 111-94. In it, ABC7News reports that:

Tony Parker had 19 points and nine assists, and the San Antonio Spurs beat the Golden State Warriors 111-94 on Wednesday night to set a franchise record for best start to a season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC7News.

TITO

San Antonio, TX

#1 Dec 9, 2010
The Spurs will win its 5th title under Duncan the last time they played this good they won and they are different team now they will crush the Lakers and the suns and of course the mavs again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stephen Curry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cavaliers dump Warriors to force Game 7 Jun '16 Go Blue Forever 5
News Igoudala In NBA Finals Spotlight As Warriors Lo... Jun '16 Browns Fan 3
News Ayesha Curry latest sports spouse to lash out o... Jun '16 Lake Erie Lady 2
News Warriors Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Andre Ig... Jun '16 TheRobinett 5
Stephen Curry - nude! (Mar '13) Apr '16 greg431 3
News Stephen Curry, a Warrior with a golden touch, i... (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 4
News Stephen Curry Spent A Summer Changing His Shoot... (Dec '14) Dec '14 faith short 1
More from around the web