Knicks still aiming to land Curry in ...

Knicks still aiming to land Curry in NBA draft

There are 15 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 24, 2009, titled Knicks still aiming to land Curry in NBA draft. In it, Newsday reports that:

The War Room at the MSG Training Center has been set up for a week now and the 10-hour days have been punched on the time cards of everyone from the part-time scouts all the way up to Knicks president Donnie Walsh.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

MsHarlemKnick

Bronx, NY

#1 Jun 24, 2009
The knicks need to sign players for right now. Bring Artest and or ben Gordon an instant impact and DEFENCE.I would be sooooo happy if the knicks trade Q-Brick he should of been gone a long time ago and plus adding darcko reguardless of how he plays will give us a better body in the middle. Sign D lee get a driving pg and we are good not much needed for the knicks and I thought J-kidd wanted to come to Ny? so why not get him here and Lebron wants to play with him. Go knicks!!!!
MsHarlemKnick

Bronx, NY

#2 Jun 24, 2009
I rather see brandon Roy and Amare in a Knick uni in 2010. B Roy is the truth.
Joker36

Hainesport, NJ

#3 Jun 24, 2009
As the draft fast approaches I get the feeling that we will have our best moments of the offseason after the draft when DW can trade our biggest assets - Nate and Lee and some of the teams around the league dump decent players (i.e Camby, Crawford). DW is bound to find a trade partner that improves our 2009 team while also aligns with our 2010 objective
Tyler

Jersey City, NJ

#4 Jun 24, 2009
Austin Daye isn't a center. Dumb Hahn strikes again
LIAM

Deland, FL

#5 Jun 24, 2009
Man oh man do I hope they can finally turn this franchise around after Isiah destroyed it.
switters

Jersey City, NJ

#6 Jun 25, 2009
Just curious, does Cable Vision own newsday?

:-)
I miss the 90s

Stamford, CT

#7 Jun 25, 2009
Well, I've been a Knick fan for a long time & miss the 90's. In my opinion NY hasn't had a respectable basketball team in a very, very long time. I hope this is the beginning of a new era in NY. Not sure we'll get Lebron next year, especially if Cleveland brings in some other talent, but there will be other free agents available. The time is now, make a move DW!
Yep

Stamford, CT

#8 Jun 25, 2009
Yep, I believe so...
switters wrote:
Just curious, does Cable Vision own newsday?
:-)
AMEN

Stamford, CT

#9 Jun 25, 2009
AMEN
LIAM wrote:
Man oh man do I hope they can finally turn this franchise around after Isiah destroyed it.
Boy oH Boy

Ramsey, NJ

#10 Jun 25, 2009
Boy, Oh, Boy, a new crop of over paid illiterates come to wow us with their world view, solving the world's many problems by running up and down a wooden floor throwing big balls through little holes.

Yes, I can see immediately why so many resources are expended to protect these "valuable" assets of humanity.

You're all diseased.
Greg

Melville, NY

#11 Jun 25, 2009
Austin Daye? He has no weight and is average at best.
Tyler Durden

Charlotte, NC

#12 Jun 25, 2009
I miss the 90s wrote:
Well, I've been a Knick fan for a long time & miss the 90's. In my opinion NY hasn't had a respectable basketball team in a very, very long time. I hope this is the beginning of a new era in NY. Not sure we'll get Lebron next year, especially if Cleveland brings in some other talent, but there will be other free agents available. The time is now, make a move DW!
No chance now on LeBron - Cleveland just traded for Shaq.
LIAM

Deland, FL

#13 Jun 25, 2009
Tyler Durden wrote:
<quoted text>
No chance now on LeBron - Cleveland just traded for Shaq.
How does this make it suddenly NO chance? Both will be free agents after the season. If they are a bust and don't win the title this season (which is likely) then ya just never know. Chances have been slim all along, but I don't think Shaq will change this all that much.
The mask

Corona, NY

#14 Jun 25, 2009
So in other words, the Knicks can get anyone except Griffin. Thanks for the insight
hooray

Huntington Station, NY

#15 Jun 25, 2009
I would like Rory Sparrow and Darrell Walker in the backcourt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stephen Curry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephen Curry - nude! (Mar '13) May '17 Chase 6
News Best Bay Area-themed Bay to Breakers costumes o... May '17 Advertiser phart 2
News Cavaliers dump Warriors to force Game 7 (Jun '16) Jun '16 Go Blue Forever 5
News Igoudala In NBA Finals Spotlight As Warriors Lo... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Browns Fan 3
News Ayesha Curry latest sports spouse to lash out o... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Lake Erie Lady 2
News Warriors Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Andre Ig... (Jun '16) Jun '16 TheRobinett 5
News Stephen Curry, a Warrior with a golden touch, i... (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 4
More from around the web