Davidson, mid-majors hope for fairy-t...

Davidson, mid-majors hope for fairy-tale ending

There are 3 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Mar 18, 2008, titled Davidson, mid-majors hope for fairy-tale ending. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Bob McKillop isn't a yeller but he's yelling now. His glasses are on the tip of his nose.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Sally

Baltimore, MD

#1 Mar 19, 2008
Great article, except the town of Davidson does not have 30,000 people! More like 3,000 ... But still loved the story! Go CATS!
Dave

Cleveland, OH

#2 Mar 19, 2008
I think they put an extra 0 in that population of 30,000 for Davidson...
dukemomLA

United States

#3 Mar 19, 2008
GO DAVIDSON!!!! Know that us Dukies are rooting for you wholeheartedly. We respect your team (who always gives us a heartattack), we love your coach and all he brings to CCB. You are a class act!!-- and deserving of even better than a 10 seed.(....as us BlueDevils probably should have gotten a 3). So be it. Give them ....(well, in deference to your coach...) HECK! Enjoy the Tourney. Can't wait to see you guys soar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stephen Curry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephen Curry - nude! (Mar '13) Feb '17 Ginger Lynnette Roe 5
News Cavaliers dump Warriors to force Game 7 (Jun '16) Jun '16 Go Blue Forever 5
News Igoudala In NBA Finals Spotlight As Warriors Lo... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Browns Fan 3
News Ayesha Curry latest sports spouse to lash out o... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Lake Erie Lady 2
News Warriors Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Andre Ig... (Jun '16) Jun '16 TheRobinett 5
News Stephen Curry, a Warrior with a golden touch, i... (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 4
News Stephen Curry Spent A Summer Changing His Shoot... (Dec '14) Dec '14 faith short 1
More from around the web