Hearing Hill's story makes him easy to root for

Full story: Newsday
They booed Jordan Hill Thursday night at Madison Square Garden . It wasn't anything personal, really. Full Story
oscar mejia

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jun 26, 2009
Well give him credit for getting this far given what he was dealt with as a baby, I wish him the best and hope he ban turn into a good player, I don't know much about his game but from what I hear he should do well playing for D'antoni's sytem. I love my knicks and I think we got better and I am sure Donnie is not sleeping in his laurels.
Lamont

Washington, DC

#2 Jun 26, 2009
smart pick, he adds length to a short team, more defensive oriented, also helps if Lee leaves and also helps if Lee stays as with the bad economy Lee won't be getting huge offers and the Knicks have Hill as leverage to sign Lee at their price rather than his. Tony Douglas was another good pick-up, possible steal? Ready for the season to start. GO NY, GO NY, GO!!!!
jys22

New York, NY

#3 Jun 26, 2009
The Darko-for-Q trade: it does seem like yer trading one 'deadwood' for another but in the end, I guess we got a big on the cheap that can block shots. As for Hill and Douglas, we'll see..
jeff

Mandeville, LA

#4 Jun 26, 2009
is there some sort of cheese eating newsday rule that you have to write "the Knicks - who are owned by Cablevision, which owns Newsday" in every knicks article. enough already, we get the point.
oscar mejia

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Jun 26, 2009
jeff wrote:
is there some sort of cheese eating newsday rule that you have to write "the Knicks - who are owned by Cablevision, which owns Newsday" in every knicks article. enough already, we get the point.
I could not agree with you more, it is in every article. I am sure they are force to say that for some reason

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stephen Curry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Kerr spurns Knicks, agrees to coach Warriors (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Monta Ellis of Dallas Mavericks Better Overall ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Hsully 1
Indiana Pacers hold off Golden State Warriors 1... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Ginobili 1
Golden State Warriors: 5 Things to Watch for vs... (Jan '14) Jan '14 asad khan 1
Stephen Curry - nude! (Mar '13) Mar '13 Odessa 1
Warriors' play as bad as officiating (Jan '13) Feb '13 Ginobili 3
Very cool Stephen Curry video I came across (Nov '12) Nov '12 ARianFosted 1

Stephen Curry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE