McKillop turns Davidson into special ...

McKillop turns Davidson into special program

There are 1 comment on the Newsday story from Dec 10, 2008, titled McKillop turns Davidson into special program. In it, Newsday reports that:

Stephen Curry was the main attraction in Madison Square Garden on Tuesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

jaygee

United States

#1 Dec 11, 2008
I would rather have Bill McKillop as coach. Stephenson is one and done.Mckillop,is a local coach from Holy Trinity and has lots of contacts with New York,New Jersey kids.He would be a great recruiter.He knows how to coach.Look what did with Curry. In high school he averaged 18 points. He developed Curry to 30 points at Davidson.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stephen Curry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephen Curry - nude! (Mar '13) Oct '16 Chucky0717 4
News Cavaliers dump Warriors to force Game 7 (Jun '16) Jun '16 Go Blue Forever 5
News Igoudala In NBA Finals Spotlight As Warriors Lo... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Browns Fan 3
News Ayesha Curry latest sports spouse to lash out o... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Lake Erie Lady 2
News Warriors Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Andre Ig... (Jun '16) Jun '16 TheRobinett 5
News Stephen Curry, a Warrior with a golden touch, i... (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 4
News Stephen Curry Spent A Summer Changing His Shoot... (Dec '14) Dec '14 faith short 1
More from around the web