Lowly Heat Embarrass Kings 107-86

Lowly Heat Embarrass Kings 107-86

There are 7 comments on the News10 Sacramento story from Feb 26, 2008, titled Lowly Heat Embarrass Kings 107-86. In it, News10 Sacramento reports that:

The Miami Heat ended an 11-game losing skid at the expense of the visiting Sacramento Kings Tuesday night at AmericanAirlines Arena.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News10 Sacramento.

Queens

Sacramento, CA

#1 Feb 26, 2008
Yet another loss. How embarrassing for Coach Theus.

“Allergic to BS & liberals”

Since: Dec 07

Somewhere in the foothills...

#3 Feb 26, 2008
I have to say, I don't too excited watching a Kings game anymore. Their wins are few and far between.

“Enough”

Since: Oct 07

Broderick

#4 Feb 26, 2008
at least Yao Ming isnt on your team

“Have a sense if humor ;-)”

Since: Jan 08

Sacramento

#5 Feb 26, 2008
I hate Kings fans as much as I hate Laker fans
Go Bulls(yes, I know we suck)
Mike H

Auburn, CA

#6 Feb 26, 2008
yeah kings have always sucked since they got to sac. just cuz they wont those titles doesnt mean anything, they never could win the big game.

how do you lose to a team thats lost 11 in a row and only won 9 all season? thats pathetic, i hope the maloofs move this team soon
DALE

Fairfield, CA

#7 Feb 27, 2008
MALOOFS NEED TO GET THERE CRAP OUT OF TOWN AND STOP USEING SACRAMENTO AS THERE DUMPING GROUNDS SACRAMENTO NEED TO GET ANOTHER TEAM THAT WANTS TO BE HERE THANK-YOU.
fastrman

United States

#8 Feb 29, 2008
Kings are rebuilding...at least they have an excuse... what is the excuse for the entire eastern conference? The Kings will sign and trade Artest this summer and the house cleaning will start for real. Hawes will start at center and miller will either play PF or backup Hawes. Let Petrie have some time to turn this wreck around...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencer Hawes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Philadelphia 76ers: Popular in trade rumors (Feb '14) Feb '14 xKINGxDYCEx 1
News NBA Trade Rumors: Philadelphia 76ers packaging ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 xKINGxDYCEx 1
News Philadelphia 76ers Should Be Cautious About Tra... (Dec '13) Dec '13 xKINGxDYCEx 2
News What Can Philadelphia 76ers Get for Their Veter... (Nov '13) Nov '13 xKINGxDYCEx 1
News Daniel Orton Adds To Philadelphia 76ers' Uncert... (Oct '13) Oct '13 King Dyce 1
News Breaking Down How Andrew Bynum Will Transform P... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Sam 3
News Bob Ford: Andrew Bynum closing in on debut with... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Dallas 1
More from around the web