Sac Police Search Home of Kings' Will...

Sac Police Search Home of Kings' Williams

There are 35 comments on the News10 Sacramento story from Oct 17, 2007, titled Sac Police Search Home of Kings' Williams. In it, News10 Sacramento reports that:

Sacramento authorities served a search warrant on the home of Kings center Justin Williams Wednesday in an investigation involving a woman who claimed she was raped by the player, a source close to the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News10 Sacramento.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
acquaintance

Sonora, CA

#38 Oct 18, 2007
Coming from someone who knows Justin as an acquaintance, this is total b.s. First, he doesn't have to drug women to get them to sleep with him. 2nd they're mentioning a 'g/f', whom was also involved in drugging and raping this woman. he doesn't have a g/f. It sounds like it was a group party, and someone didn't get the attention they wanted, OR she did and ended up being ignored after the Ménage à trois and wanted to go after him. She didn't go to the police until AFTER the weekend.. Are you kidding? She probably partied too hard, drank too much, spread her legs and regretted it later.

It's so sad that people have to result to lying and crying rape to get the attention they seek, or revenge for not getting what they want.
There are enough 'submissive' women out there that he doesn't need to 'drug' someone to have control.

This is OUTRAGEOUS and sad for Williams.
NBA Hopeful

Phoenix, AZ

#40 Oct 18, 2007
I think we should check Williams DNA, he may have a little Rick James mixed with some Kobe in his genes! Nothing like drugging a gal and having your girlriend take part. Sounds like a typical NBA weekend to me!

“The Champ is Here!”

Since: Sep 07

Sacramento, Ca

#41 Oct 18, 2007
What is this a spelling bee?

You idiots know what these people are saying stop wasting everyone time with these smart remarks. This is not a joke and it's not funny.
SacKim

San Francisco, CA

#42 Oct 18, 2007
Please... post your opinions and comments, but if you would like them taken seriously, write them on a Word Document and spellcheck it first... please I beg of you. I cannot take a point seriously or debate with someone if they cannot spell. Have a great day. :-)
Sasicin

San Diego, CA

#44 Oct 18, 2007
My only comments are as follows

She went to the hospital on Friday night but didn't report the incident to law enforcement until Monday. And if the hospital had determined it was rape based on the evidence from the exam why didn't they notify the police.

Just a few thoughts to ponder.
Dgooch

Monrovia, CA

#45 Oct 18, 2007
If this young woman was really raped i feel deeply for her. but i'm really sick of women young and old alike putting themselves in "questionable" situations! even if she wasn't a money grubbing whore she allowed her self to be sucked in and blinded by the brite lights. Assuming she is a self respecting female she did something out of character. Laving a party to go to an after hour session to a strangers house and seperating from friends is a bad idea any way u look at it celebrity or not. She will now have to beome subject to all kinds of public specualtion and humilliation to prove her case. Though a man has no right to take away a womans right to choose, women need to start taking responsibilty for their actions and make better decisions. Plan and simple. it may seem a little harsh but its not like she was walking home from school or doing a daily work out routine. I'm not saying you can't go out and enjoy being young but lets be smart about. and watch the company you keep. and that's coming from an attractive 20 something year old woman.
jean

Sacramento, CA

#47 Oct 18, 2007
Sasicin wrote:
My only comments are as follows
She went to the hospital on Friday night but didn't report the incident to law enforcement until Monday. And if the hospital had determined it was rape based on the evidence from the exam why didn't they notify the police.
Just a few thoughts to ponder.
The hospital authorities DID report the rape. It is the law to do so!
jean

Sacramento, CA

#48 Oct 18, 2007
SacKim wrote:
Please... post your opinions and comments, but if you would like them taken seriously, write them on a Word Document and spellcheck it first... please I beg of you. I cannot take a point seriously or debate with someone if they cannot spell. Have a great day.:-)
AMEN!!!!!
JAN

Sacramento, CA

#49 Oct 18, 2007
Just Say wrote:
Well if she is one of the groopies then yeah she might have wanted mike bibby but had to settle for Justin Williams.
And they said some kings personnel was there. Its the beginning and more will come out.
I think groopies, if this girl turns out to be one of those groopies, lose a lot of credit because they throw themselves at these "stars" to get attention, free dinners and a "good time" and generally put themselves in these situations.
Ask any sport star and they will tell you what groopies do are stuff.
WHAT DOES 'GROOPIES DO ARE STUFF' MEAN?? IN ENGLISH, PLEASE.
Jack harper

Roseville, CA

#54 Oct 18, 2007
The Justin W case has nothing to do with
the past crimes of past King players. Why does
Ch 10 glorify crimes by flashing up Ron Artests
past dog violation, and the other King who was
a doper and is no longer on theteam.What
relevance do those past crimes have to the one
being investigated?
None.
Ch 10 needs to block out their past knowledge of old crimes. We King fans just want to watch
basketball at its best with the Kings who are
fighting to get into the playoffs. Furthermore
its is not big news that people party, drink,
do drugs, etc. What is news is that Ch10 loves
to hype the crimes, as though they have first
knowledge of it. They don't. The police know,
and they wont tell Ch 10 all the nuances,
circumstances of that night anyway.
Nuf said

Since: Oct 07

Yosemite National Park, CA

#59 Oct 18, 2007
Well Williams name and picture is out there. No matter if he did it or not he will always be thought of as a rapest.

I think "her" name and picture needs to be posted here as well. Fair is fair after all.

Sacramento

#60 Oct 18, 2007
Ginna wrote:
Wow. So nice that every single one of you assumes the guy is completely innocent and that the woman making the claim is some sort of lonely attention seeking money grubbing whore.
Would you think the same way if it were your sister or daughter making the claim?
We don't even know anything about the lady making the accusations. If she's just in it for the money, she'd have to find a lawyer willing to take her case based on little evidence, and she'd have to be willing to let her life be ruined under intense scrutiny.
If Williams didn't do anything, there's nothing for him to fear. A lot of guys that do rape women still have nothing to fear because they're usually skilled enough to leave no proof whatsoever, and the way the system works, the supposed victim has to jump through hoop after hoop and leap hurdles constantly to prove anything, and they're almost always accused of lying. Why do you think most rapes go unreported?
Nothing ever comes of it unless you can afford a very good lawyer, or unless you've got witnesses willing to testify and someone filmed the act. Otherwise, it's like proving purple elephants can fly with butterfly wings. Nearly impossible. It's a he-said-she-said thing.
Why do you think he's innocent? Because he's a basketball player and he has money? He can get anyone he wants, but none of you idiots seems to get the point in rape is usually not about sex alone. If he wanted sex, he could have gotten it from someone else. Sometimes it's about the thrill of being caught doing something wrong. Sometimes it's about the power. Different people, different reasons.
Besides that...don't you think that if she was in it for the money, she would have gone after someone with a hell of a lot higher public profile and a bigger bank account? Or did that thought not cross your mind?
Dong. Law & Order.

Sacramento

#61 Oct 18, 2007
jean wrote:
What??? one woman not enough for these guys? Gotta have several at a time? Sicko!!!
What is it with these over-paid black athletes?
Drugs, booze, domestic violence, dog fighting, guns, traffic violations?
Do I want my child looking up to these guys?
I think not!!
it's not that one women isn't enough, it's that they think because they have status and clout they can do whatever they want.
While I agree with your comment about overpaid black athletes, you only included part of it. I would agree with a statement about overpaid black, chinese, white, hispanic, koren, hmong, canadian, etc., etc., etc. athletes.
Enlighten Me

Sacramento, CA

#62 Oct 19, 2007
Sports players are over rated AND over paid. They are uneducated, ignorant thugs, I choose to spend my $$ elsewhere....the Kings REALLY SUCK anyway!
retta

United States

#63 Oct 19, 2007
this is really sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencer Hawes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Philadelphia 76ers: Popular in trade rumors (Feb '14) Feb '14 xKINGxDYCEx 1
News NBA Trade Rumors: Philadelphia 76ers packaging ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 xKINGxDYCEx 1
News Philadelphia 76ers Should Be Cautious About Tra... (Dec '13) Dec '13 xKINGxDYCEx 2
News What Can Philadelphia 76ers Get for Their Veter... (Nov '13) Nov '13 xKINGxDYCEx 1
News Daniel Orton Adds To Philadelphia 76ers' Uncert... (Oct '13) Oct '13 King Dyce 1
News Breaking Down How Andrew Bynum Will Transform P... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Sam 3
News Bob Ford: Andrew Bynum closing in on debut with... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Dallas 1
More from around the web