Kobe Bryant's buzzer beater beats Sacramento Kings

Full story: Daily Democrat

Kobe Bryant hit yet another buzzer-beating 3-pointer and finished with 39 points as the Los Angeles Lakers overcame a 20-point deficit to beat the Sacramento Kings 109-108 on Friday night.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mini Maricopa

Marysville, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2010

not surprising.
dell

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2010

Judged:

This is exactly why the NBA is not basketball, Bryant sets an illegal backsceen because you are suppose to be standing still, he catches the ball and then travels and might even have stepped out of bounds. Wow very sad.
Sammy

Innisfil, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2010

Judged:

dell wrote:
This is exactly why the NBA is not basketball, Bryant sets an illegal backsceen because you are suppose to be standing still, he catches the ball and then travels and might even have stepped out of bounds. Wow very sad.
But they won..next
Bobby Hurley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2010

dell wrote:
Haha you want some cheese with that wine...
dell

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2010

Judged:

But you never said I was wrong !!!!
Bobby hurley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

Judged:

dell wrote:
But you never said I was wrong !!!!
Your wrong. Your dumb point guard flopped against Kobe. You will never see a ref call that a foul to end the game...
dell

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

Judged:

Does not make a differents it was still an illegal backsceen and travel and maybe out of bounds!!!!
Bobby hurley

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

Judged:

Call it what want. If Any superstar did it, they they still would not call it. It is what is no harm no foul...
Bobby hurley

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

Sorry about the double words
Nina Hartley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

Judged:

jrSalasar wrote:
Am I the only one who wonders how big the players Dix are? Can you imagine one of those big bad boys sliding in and out of your butt chamber? Oooooh man I'm getting the shivers just thinking about how wonderful that would feel!
Awww they feel real good!!!!!
sammy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

Judged:

Nina Hartley wrote:
<quoted text> Awww they feel real good!!!!!
lol
Tiffany

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

Judged:

Was'nt Bryants foot on the line?
Frank

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

Judged:

Tiffany wrote:
Was'nt Bryants foot on the line?
it doesn't matter the game happend lastweek. Old news. Scoreboard
Tiffany

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2010

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text> it doesn't matter the game happend lastweek. Old news. Scoreboard
It still bother's me.
ginobili

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

Judged:

The game should not even be close, look at the films again , the Kings got a lot of bad calls in the last five minutes. TV will show you, Stern and his crooks should clean up the game, Donaghy is right. In a survey taken recently more people believe Donaghy than Stern. People are getting smart now, it is quite obvious that the refs throw games, there is a lot of money in these games. Just go to Las Vegas, the average NBA match have millions of dollars on the line. You shaved a few points someone makes a fortune.
Justin

Demotte, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

Judged:

I hate David Stern he blame's him for everything instead of fixing the league,his lazy as need to get up in clean the league and add some new ref's so my boy Lebron can win a title over these cheat's.I also think Mav's was cheated to lose, Wade got all those none call's the ref's hate Mark Cuban they cheated Dirk,Wade is overrated to Lebron is by far the best.
Water Boy

Stanton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

Judged:

ginobili wrote:
The game should not even be close, look at the films again , the Kings got a lot of bad calls in the last five minutes. TV will show you, Stern and his crooks should clean up the game, Donaghy is right. In a survey taken recently more people believe Donaghy than Stern. People are getting smart now, it is quite obvious that the refs throw games, there is a lot of money in these games. Just go to Las Vegas, the average NBA match have millions of dollars on the line. You shaved a few points someone makes a fortune.
But that means the entire league is fixed and you willingly watch so you cannot b!tch right?

How convienent that the only team that is assisted or fixed is the Lakers, the team you despise....
Tiffany

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

Judged:

Justin wrote:
I hate David Stern he blame's him for everything instead of fixing the league,his lazy as need to get up in clean the league and add some new ref's so my boy Lebron can win a title over these cheat's.I also think Mav's was cheated to lose, Wade got all those none call's the ref's hate Mark Cuban they cheated Dirk,Wade is overrated to Lebron is by far the best.
Are you tryna say that Dwayne never get called for fouls?cuz if you are than you should know that Lebron is the one who seldom gets called for fouls.
hEyy itss markk nd emilio

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

Judged:

you aree good butlebron is better hahahaha mark spEakin and emilio said could you send him some sign shoes please:D
Sammy

Orillia, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

Judged:

Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>Are you tryna say that Dwayne never get called for fouls?cuz if you are than you should know that Lebron is the one who seldom gets called for fouls.
Tryna? Wasn't she a female thug rapper from the MIA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Spencer Hawes Discussions

Search the Spencer Hawes Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Philadelphia 76ers: Popular in trade rumors Feb '14 xKINGxDYCEx 1
NBA Trade Rumors: Philadelphia 76ers packaging ... Jan '14 xKINGxDYCEx 1
Philadelphia 76ers Should Be Cautious About Tra... (Dec '13) Dec '13 xKINGxDYCEx 2
What Can Philadelphia 76ers Get for Their Veter... (Nov '13) Nov '13 xKINGxDYCEx 1
Daniel Orton Adds To Philadelphia 76ers' Uncert... (Oct '13) Oct '13 King Dyce 1
Breaking Down How Andrew Bynum Will Transform P... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Sam 3
Bob Ford: Andrew Bynum closing in on debut with... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Dallas 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••