Lady Vol Candace Parker is engaged

Lady Vol Candace Parker is engaged

There are 56 comments on the WBIR Knoxville story from May 8, 2007, titled Lady Vol Candace Parker is engaged. In it, WBIR Knoxville reports that:

It has been quite a month for Tennessee standout Candace Parker. After leading her the Lady Vols to a National Championship and gracing People Magazine's Most Beautiful Issue, Candace Parker is celebrating an ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR Knoxville.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
MISS BALLER

Idaho Falls, ID

#42 Jun 27, 2007
CONGRATS CANDACE AND SHELDEN!!!!!!

CANDACE U ARE MY IDOL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

LETS GO LADY VOLS!!!!
TAKE THE ADVICE CANDACE

United States

#43 Jun 30, 2007
CANDACE ARE YOU STUPID!!!!!!!!!! THIS BOY IS UGLY AND IF YOU GUYS REALLY TIE THE KNOT YOU WILL BE WRECKING UR LIFE. HE DONT GOT LOOKS BUT MAYBE HE HAS A GREAT PERSONALITY. YOU CAN DO MUCH BETTER. HE IS A WACK BALL PLAYER. IF YOU PLAY HIM 1 ON 1 YOU WILL BEAT HIM. THE BOTTOM LINE IS AT THE ALTER LEAVE HIM I MEAN IT SAY THE TWO LETTER WORD NO!!!!!!!!!!
LADY 51

Virginia Beach, VA

#44 Jul 17, 2007
CONGRATS ON YOUR MARRIAGE AND SORRY TO ASK THIS BUT ARE YOU REALLY PREGANAT!!!
All Star

El Paso, TX

#45 Jul 25, 2007
Candace you are the best and i wish u the best of luck on your soon 2 come marriage i cant wait 2 see u play another year wit tennessee u r my idol keep doin wat u do
CONGRATS!!!
Leon Morrell

AOL

#46 Jul 26, 2007
Congrats 2 u!!!!!!!!!! I wish u the very best. Candace I never thought that you will be focused on a man right now, how much u luv basketball!!!!!!!! but its nothing wrong wit that!!!!!1
Tmacin

Lincolnshire, IL

#47 Jul 27, 2007
Damn she is HOT...and she can play both on adn off the court...lol
Tara

Tallahassee, FL

#48 Sep 1, 2007
I wish you guys all the luck and happiness. I know
your kids will have great talent with both awesome
and athletic parents. Don't let the media and other people opinions destroy what you guys feel for one another. Only you know what it will take to make your marriage work. Nobody can give you advice on how to love each other. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Not that Sheldon is ugly//remember those are the guys who treats his girl like the queen she is. Plus you have a lot in common the love of basketball.

“A fun Republican Folk Singer”

Since: Jul 07

Maryville

#49 Sep 1, 2007
I am a BOYS basketball fan so I don't know who this one is?

Is she the cute one?

Like everyone is saying
congrats.
ellis

Jamestown, TN

#50 Sep 10, 2007
i wish you guys the best of lucK!!!!!AND CANDANCE I HOPE I GET TO SEE YOU AT CAMP AGAIN AND IF YOU SEE COACH SUMMIT TELL HER I LOVE TO WATCH U GUYS PLAY AND SEE YOU AT CAMD IN 2008 THIS WILL BE MY THIRD GOING TO CAMP!!! YOU AND CAMP IS AWSOME!!! sheldon i watch you play to you guys rock~~~~~~!!!!
ellis age 11

Jamestown, TN

#51 Sep 10, 2007
you guys are awsome!!!!
Kee32

Rome, GA

#52 Sep 14, 2007
omg! Candace Parker! i will be playing at university of tennessee at chattanooga next year and we play UT at home... my goal is to foul you just so i can say i fouled Candace parker!!
j-wat_cpthree

Chicago, IL

#53 Sep 19, 2007
CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! Candace and Sheldon. i know a lot of people are hating and disriminating against y'all but worry about that. y'all do y'all!
P.S
I really am your #1 fan. i have seen you play sooooo many times and i study your moves and it has takin me so far. So...thanks!!!!!
ty hooper 4 eva

Tinley Park, IL

#54 Oct 4, 2007
way too go i love the way you play and lets get that one on one candice!!!!!!!!!!
lilcp3

Huntsville, AL

#55 May 7, 2008
omg!!!!! im so happy for you and i want to be jus like you
brittney m

Warren, IN

#56 Jul 10, 2008
WOW!! Candace your engaged!! i can't belive it!! Well i guess i can you r so so pretty!! My dream is to meet you some day but i just keep hoping for that one!!! Well congrats to you and sheldon! and on your 2nd national championship at the UT!! Well I wish you the best of luck. I hope You read this if you do would u email me at [email protected] ..
Thanks Candace
good luck with everything
YOUR # 1 Fan
Brittney M.
nick

Park Forest, IL

#57 Jul 25, 2008
THis isfor real and you simple minded people are treating this like an unknown substance game

Kiss my @#$

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelden Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nuggets sad that Melo had to take Billups with ... (Feb '11) Feb '11 jime k 1
News LAKERS NOTEBOOK: Small lineups could cause big ... (Nov '10) Nov '10 The Evangelist 3
News PAINTER: Just call L.A.'s WNBA team the SParker's (May '10) May '10 waldobinney 3
News Celtics, Cavs still bitter enemies (May '10) May '10 domz 1
News Lady Vol Candace Parker announces engagement (Nov '07) Jun '09 tom adamsion 25
News Kings get McCants (Feb '09) Apr '09 Tiffany 27
News Candace Parker expecting baby this spring (Jan '09) Mar '09 D-Money 21
More from around the web