Shawn Bradley: The Philadelphia 76ers' Failed Experiment

There are 1 comment on the Bleacher Report story from Jun 12, 2009, titled Shawn Bradley: The Philadelphia 76ers' Failed Experiment. In it, Bleacher Report reports that:

After the Orlando Magic selected Chris Webber with the No.1 overall pick in the 1993 NBA Draft, the Philadelphia 76ers were quickly forced to make an important decision... by Mike 6 reads History After the Orlando Magic selected Chris Webber with the No.1 overall pick in the 1993 NBA Draft, the Philadelphia 76ers were quickly forced to make an ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bleacher Report.

James Wilkinson

Choctaw, OK

#1 Nov 18, 2009
hello, my son is a cousin to shawn bradley and would like to meet him as he doesn't have any contact with his father and that side of the family he is having a hard time locating him,,,,he is 15 yrs old and embarassed about his outstanding highth of 6'7+ and I thought it would be a good thing for him to have some influence from shawn.
thanks
Debbie Wilkinson Sherrouse

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shawn Bradley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bike specially made for ex-NBA center stolen (Nov '11) Nov '11 Perry s Mental Fi... 1
News Former BYU player's father dies after falling f... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Stickam 1
More from around the web