O'Neal's numbers take a dip | The Columbus Dispatch

Full story: Columbus Dispatch
With the way his role with the Cleveland Cavaliers has shaped up, it's hard to tell if Shaquille O'Neal is in a slump. Full Story
coach dozier

Twinsburg, OH

#1 Dec 22, 2009
For the cavs to beat Boston, Orlando,Lakers,Nuggets,Hawks, he will be needed...His presence alone defensively as well as offensively.. he must be accounted for
shaqfanfromLA

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Dec 22, 2009
I really think shaq has alot basketball left and can help the cavaliers complete against the top teams in the east, as well as west, if he is intergrated into the offensive schemes being drawn up by the Cleveland coaches. I dont think shaq has been included as a go to guy. For his part, Shaq needs to fight for the deep post position and force the action. This has been his game his entire career. To his credit, his free throws are falling. His team mates have to buy in to this process and play to his strengths, as well as the teams. This would be a win win situation. He also needs to be on the floor for longer periods of time to develop a rhythm. However, bringing Shaq to Cleveland will be all for not if these changes doesn't occur soon, as it will be too difficult to turn on this switch when play off time comes around against teams who have already been hitting their stride during the regular season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shaquille O'Neal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Kobe Bryant the Most Successful Player of Hi... Jun '14 Bill Russell Fan 64
Shaquille O'Neal Interview (Sep '13) Sep '13 Sarah Johnson 1
Spotted in downtown Columbus: Shaquille O'Neal ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Will Dockery 6
Shaq: the worthwhile American legacy (Apr '13) Apr '13 Abishai100 1
Shaq Promo Card (1992?) National Sports (Jun '08) Dec '12 erod 3
Shaquille O'Neal earns doctorate in education a... (May '12) May '12 Matsobane Norman ... 1
WWE WrestleMania 28: Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio... (Mar '12) Mar '12 yasserkhwaja 1
•••
•••

Shaquille O'Neal People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••