Shaq Back With Cavs

Shaq Back With Cavs

There are 53 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Mar 15, 2010, titled Shaq Back With Cavs. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Injured Cleveland center Shaquille O'Neal has rejoined the Cavaliers. O'Neal, who has been out since tearing a ligament in his thumb on Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#41 Apr 7, 2010
Concerned Clevelander wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely it will be an easy series for us. I could see the Raptors winning one game from us, but not if Bosh isn't playing.
Yeah,but then again,have'nt the raptors won a game without Bosh?Is he injured now?

“We Have A Lot Of Work To Do”

Since: Feb 10

Brecksville

#42 Apr 7, 2010
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
I just got a visual of that.......... lol. Magic is a very good team and should NOT be under estimated.
LOL. The visual of that is hilarious. Oh, I don't think anyone has forgotten last year. I still have a bitter taste in my mouth from that series.

Brecksville

#43 Apr 7, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,but then again,have'nt the raptors won a game without Bosh?Is he injured now?
He took an accidental elbow to the face from Jamison during the game against the Cavs. I guess he broke something in his face and they're not sure what's going to happen. But he stayed in Cleveland at the hospital and didn't travel with his team.

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#44 Apr 7, 2010
<quoted text>
LOL. The visual of that is hilarious. Oh, I don't think anyone has forgotten last year. I still have a bitter taste in my mouth from that series.
Those damn 3's would not stop.
Yeah, I still feel the sting, and it doesn't help that almost everybody likes to rub it in more.

All I know is, I don't ever want to see the hurt on their (Cavs) faces ever again. That's the part I can't get out of my mind.
update

Palmetto, FL

#45 Apr 7, 2010
Informed sources say that Shaq's agent has strongly advised him not to fart loud in public.
Some of his teammates call him " Thunder-fart ".
8th_Wonder_of_th e_World

San Jose, CA

#46 Apr 9, 2010
Shaq is a beast, its stupid to try and compare him to a 20 year old and I think its dumb to even try. He is top five all time for sure, they changed the game because of him you nit wits. He will win one with the king and then come back and back to back and then retire.
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#47 Apr 9, 2010
<quoted text>
He took an accidental elbow to the face from Jamison during the game against the Cavs. I guess he broke something in his face and they're not sure what's going to happen. But he stayed in Cleveland at the hospital and didn't travel with his team.
oh.Did you see that game last night,the cav's was close to winning,i guess they can hold it down without Lebron.

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Akron, Ohio

#48 Apr 9, 2010
8th_Wonder_of_the_World wrote:
Shaq is a beast, its stupid to try and compare him to a 20 year old and I think its dumb to even try. He is top five all time for sure, they changed the game because of him you nit wits. He will win one with the king and then come back and back to back and then retire.
Only Shaq knows how long he can keep playing. But I like your optimism.

Brecksville

#49 Apr 20, 2010
Shaq looked great in game 1 and game 2. The weight he dropped only helps his fitness and being able to move up and down the floor. I was surprised that he sat the entire fourth quarter though, but it worked out just fine.
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#50 Apr 20, 2010
Shaq looked great in game 1 and game 2. The weight he dropped only helps his fitness and being able to move up and down the floor. I was surprised that he sat the entire fourth quarter though, but it worked out just fine.
How much weight he lost?

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Akron, Ohio

#51 Apr 20, 2010
He wasn't needed. The players that were out there were getting it done BIG TIME.

Brecksville

#52 Apr 20, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>How much weight he lost?
20-30 pounds. I would have thought you'd be all over that. Have you been watching any of the playoff games?

Brecksville

#53 Apr 20, 2010
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't needed. The players that were out there were getting it done BIG TIME.
Yeah, he wasn't needed, but I was still surprised. I would have thought he could have taken it to Noah and pushed him out of the game. We went in a different direction and it worked out just fine. Not criticizing the move, just commenting on my surprise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shaquille O'Neal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Kobe Bryant the Most Successful Player of Hi... (May '14) Jun '14 Bill Russell Fan 64
Shaquille O'Neal Interview (Sep '13) Sep '13 Sarah Johnson 1
News Spotted in downtown Columbus: Shaquille O'Neal ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Will Dockery 6
Shaq: the worthwhile American legacy (Apr '13) Apr '13 Abishai100 1
Shaq Promo Card (1992?) National Sports (Jun '08) Dec '12 erod 3
News Shaquille O'Neal earns doctorate in education a... (May '12) May '12 Matsobane Norman ... 1
News WWE WrestleMania 28: Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio... (Mar '12) Mar '12 yasserkhwaja 1
More from around the web