Shaq Back With Cavs

Shaq Back With Cavs

There are 53 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Mar 15, 2010, titled Shaq Back With Cavs. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Injured Cleveland center Shaquille O'Neal has rejoined the Cavaliers. O'Neal, who has been out since tearing a ligament in his thumb on Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
carley

Kent, OH

#1 Mar 15, 2010
we need shaq back for playoffs so thank God!

“We Have A Lot Of Work To Do”

Since: Feb 10

Brecksville

#2 Mar 16, 2010
Good. We do need him back for the playoffs, so hurry up and get better!
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#3 Mar 16, 2010
Even if he's 100% well,Shaq gets worn out too fast,and wont be as much as a factor yall thought he would be.

Brecksville

#4 Mar 16, 2010
Again, Shaq was plenty effective at shutting down Howard every time he played. The 19 minutes he plays (or less) works for us.
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#5 Mar 17, 2010
Concerned Clevelander wrote:
Again, Shaq was plenty effective at shutting down Howard every time he played. The 19 minutes he plays (or less) works for us.
Hes good at the beginning of every game,then he shuts down.

Brecksville

#6 Mar 17, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>Hes good at the beginning of every game,then he shuts down.
Well, that worked 2/2 times in shutting Howard down. Remember when Howard bounced off Shaq and stepped out of bounds? That was with like 3:36 left in the game, and Howard didn't touch the ball after that. Shaq ruined his day, just like we will in the playoffs.
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#7 Mar 17, 2010
<quoted text>
Well, that worked 2/2 times in shutting Howard down. Remember when Howard bounced off Shaq and stepped out of bounds? That was with like 3:36 left in the game, and Howard didn't touch the ball after that. Shaq ruined his day, just like we will in the playoffs.
Stop,just stop.I bet if the nuggets and cav's were in the playoffs the nuggets will murder the cav's.

Brecksville

#8 Mar 17, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>Stop,just stop.I bet if the nuggets and cav's were in the playoffs the nuggets will murder the cav's.
I'm more concerned about the Nuggets than the Lakers. But with Shaq and Jamison I'm confident we'll take them down.
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#9 Mar 17, 2010
<quoted text>
I'm more concerned about the Nuggets than the Lakers. But with Shaq and Jamison I'm confident we'll take them down.
But the nuggets have Carmelo Anthony,Kenyon Martin,Nene,Chris Anderson,and Chauncey Billups,nah,i dont think so.Nuggets are ringing bells in the west.

Brecksville

#10 Mar 18, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>But the nuggets have Carmelo Anthony,Kenyon Martin,Nene,Chris Anderson,and Chauncey Billups,nah,i dont think so.Nuggets are ringing bells in the west.
Each of the last two times we played the Nuggets we lost by two points. Both of those games were prior to the trade, so with the addition of Jamison we will be fine. Besides, I'm really not that sure the Nuggets will make it past the Lakers. Between the two teams, though, I worry more about the Nuggets than I do the Lakers. I'll be rooting for LA when that series comes around.
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#11 Mar 18, 2010
<quoted text>
Each of the last two times we played the Nuggets we lost by two points. Both of those games were prior to the trade, so with the addition of Jamison we will be fine. Besides, I'm really not that sure the Nuggets will make it past the Lakers. Between the two teams, though, I worry more about the Nuggets than I do the Lakers. I'll be rooting for LA when that series comes around.
You should be worried about the nuggets or lakers creeping up on the cav's,i can see it happening,they are the top 3 teams in the league now.

Brecksville

#12 Mar 22, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>You should be worried about the nuggets or lakers creeping up on the cav's,i can see it happening,they are the top 3 teams in the league now.
Seeing as the Cavs have only about 4 more difficult games the rest of the year, I'm really not worried about anyone creeping up on us for home court. Especially with Bynum out two weeks, I don't see the Lakers making up the 3.5 games they're down to us. Also, Denver is about 8 games behind us, so I really don't see them creeping up on us either. And for the playoffs, we'll be ready for either of them.
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#13 Mar 22, 2010
<quoted text>
Seeing as the Cavs have only about 4 more difficult games the rest of the year, I'm really not worried about anyone creeping up on us for home court. Especially with Bynum out two weeks, I don't see the Lakers making up the 3.5 games they're down to us. Also, Denver is about 8 games behind us, so I really don't see them creeping up on us either. And for the playoffs, we'll be ready for either of them.
But you have think about the players.A key player like Shaq,or Antawn could get injured again,or worse,Lebron could get injured,anything cna happen.Its the matter of being very careful.

Brecksville

#14 Mar 22, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>But you have think about the players.A key player like Shaq,or Antawn could get injured again,or worse,Lebron could get injured,anything cna happen.Its the matter of being very careful.
True, but we fought injuries all year. I mean, at this point we won't know what to do when everyone is finally healthy again. I can't remember the last time we played with our full roster active.
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#15 Mar 24, 2010
<quoted text>
True, but we fought injuries all year. I mean, at this point we won't know what to do when everyone is finally healthy again. I can't remember the last time we played with our full roster active.
Maybe in the 05-06 season.I guess they got keep fighting until they cant fight anymore.

Brecksville

#16 Mar 25, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe in the 05-06 season.I guess they got keep fighting until they cant fight anymore.
Yeah. Injuries can change a team. By the way, did you see how your buddies the Celtics dismantled the Nuggets last night? That was an eye-opening performance for sure. Honestly, I'm shocked the Celts played that well. Sure,'Melo only shot like 9-26 from the field or something horrible like that, but even with 'Melo playing well the Celtics still would have won. Looks like they're gearing up for the playoffs.
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#17 Mar 27, 2010
<quoted text>
Yeah. Injuries can change a team. By the way, did you see how your buddies the Celtics dismantled the Nuggets last night? That was an eye-opening performance for sure. Honestly, I'm shocked the Celts played that well. Sure,'Melo only shot like 9-26 from the field or something horrible like that, but even with 'Melo playing well the Celtics still would have won. Looks like they're gearing up for the playoffs.
Of course.When the celtics won the title in 08,i was convinced that they would be the best team in the nba now,but unfortunatley,they had injuries,and the lakers play hard,and the lakers won.But this year could be there year,if Miami dont creep up and win it.

Brecksville

#18 Mar 30, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>Of course.When the celtics won the title in 08,i was convinced that they would be the best team in the nba now,but unfortunatley,they had injuries,and the lakers play hard,and the lakers won.But this year could be there year,if Miami dont creep up and win it.
The problem for the Celtics this year is the difficult series they will have to play. As of now they are slated to play the Heat in the first round, then the Magic in the second round, and then most likely the Cavs in the Eastern finals. That's a lot of games for a team that's hurting as bad as the Celtics are, so I'm not sure if they'll have the energy to keep it going that long. If they catch fire at the end of the season though, who knows.

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#19 Mar 30, 2010
.... another Cavs/Magic showdown.

Brecksville

#20 Mar 30, 2010
Bewitched wrote:
.... another Cavs/Magic showdown.
That's what I'm banking on for the finals, but the Magic have been very sloppy as of late. If Carter gets cold, I can even see the Magic having problems against a first round opponent like the Raptors or Bobcats. If that happens, then we'd see a Cavs/Celtics matchup. As a Cavs fan though, I think that we have to go through the Magic to really make this season special.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shaquille O'Neal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Kobe Bryant the Most Successful Player of Hi... (May '14) Jun '14 Bill Russell Fan 64
Shaquille O'Neal Interview (Sep '13) Sep '13 Sarah Johnson 1
News Spotted in downtown Columbus: Shaquille O'Neal ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Will Dockery 6
Shaq: the worthwhile American legacy (Apr '13) Apr '13 Abishai100 1
Shaq Promo Card (1992?) National Sports (Jun '08) Dec '12 erod 3
News Shaquille O'Neal earns doctorate in education a... (May '12) May '12 Matsobane Norman ... 1
News WWE WrestleMania 28: Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio... (Mar '12) Mar '12 yasserkhwaja 1
More from around the web