A season, legacy are at stake for James, Cavs | The Columbus Dispatch

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

The Cleveland Cavaliers are playing for more than survival tonight. They are playing for their reputations.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Balls Deep

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

Welcome back Cleveland.
Taxed2much

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

Judged:

Go Celtics! This team won the NBA 2 years ago and is NOT too old if Garnett stays healthy they will win again. Tonight is "King" James last night as a Cavalier!
A boy among men

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

Judged:

The playoffs have never been about raw talent, as LaBron has always played as a man among boys, it is a shame that he now plays as a boy among men,that is why the Celts have dominated, some one on his team needs to BTCH slap him, and I believe it should be Shaq, cause he has been there.

Since: Sep 09

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

James' meltdown the other night may have resulted in him simply recognizing early-on that his teammates were not up to the task.

The Boston Globe said yesterday that the Celtics have altogether stopped guarding Anthony Parker. Why? Because the guy can't hit water falling out of a boat in this series. They're packing it in the paint and waiting on the long rebound which is sure to come when Parker fires one of his errant bombs.

Meanwhile, anyone Mo Williams guards creates an instant mismatch. Rondo has been embarrassing him for a week now. If Williams can't knock down 3's, then it's basically 5 against 4 when he's on the court. Antawn Jamison would really rather not guard Kevin Garnett and you can practically see it on the guy's face?

And Shaq can't score unless he's dunking the ball. And on and on. This is the team Lebron is surrounded-by?

It ends tonight.-Both for the Cavs and Lebron's tenure in Cleveland.
Ron Hatch

Davidson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

Judged:

I have been a Cavs fan from their existence. I have seen some good teams and some bad teams. But this effort Tuesday night was one of the worst from what I thought was a good team. You can blame coach Brown but he is not out on the floor playing the game. He does need to instill on them that it is not a crime to push the ball up the court. And please stop the dribbling and running the shot clock down. Move the ball.

IMMATURE! That's how I see it. From a guy named Lebron who I thought was different and had some class. Now if his elbow is the reason, then that is a different story. But that still doesn't excuse the absolute poor play of every Cav on the team and even though they beat the Bulls, I sure wasn't impressed. Now lets see some play like the old Cavs that won the home court advantage for the playoffs. Having said that, It doesn't get any easier. Magic? Lakers?
Lfod

Pickerington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

Will the Celtics have Sinatra New York,New York playing during pregame warm ups?
Kobe Bryant

Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

shaq's turn to taste my a** again.
kenmore

Barberton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

What a bunch of losers some of you posters are. The Celtics are healthy now and very tough, plus they have some very good matchups. Right now they can beat anybody.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Shaquille O'Neal Discussions

Search the Shaquille O'Neal Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Shaquille O'Neal Interview (Sep '13) Sep '13 Sarah Johnson 1
Spotted in downtown Columbus: Shaquille O'Neal ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Will Dockery 6
Shaq: the worthwhile American legacy (Apr '13) Apr '13 Abishai100 1
Shaq Promo Card (1992?) National Sports (Jun '08) Dec '12 erod 3
Shaquille O'Neal earns doctorate in education a... (May '12) May '12 Matsobane Norman Thelele 1
WWE WrestleMania 28: Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio... (Mar '12) Mar '12 yasserkhwaja 1
Dwight Howard: 3 Things He Can Learn from Shaqu... (Jan '12) Jan '12 eddie rodriguez 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••