Timberwolves' Sebastian Telfair, Rand...

Timberwolves' Sebastian Telfair, Randy Foye trying to move forw...

There are 16 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 4, 2008, titled Timberwolves' Sebastian Telfair, Randy Foye trying to move forw.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

This text is replaced by the Flash movie. Sebastian Telfair is glad his three-game NBA suspension is history, and Randy Foye is trying to put the past two games behind him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

TheMaster

United States

#1 Nov 5, 2008
Foye? Okay then.
Rollie

Princeton Junction, NJ

#2 Nov 7, 2008
Who ever would have though that Bassy would have a brighter future in the league than his cousin?
JOHN H TELFAIR 111

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jan 20, 2009
i did, look how young bassy his, 23 years old and he is still learning, he will get better and better, being a point guard is the hardest spot to play on the floor and learn, anybody in the nba will tell u that.
Tiffany

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#4 Jan 20, 2009
sebastian is garbage,he dont sh!t
Bassy fan

Kalispell, MT

#5 Feb 13, 2009
hey eat nuts tiffany Bassy is still learning and he has had so much pressure on him his whole life being hyped up as being better than stephon and maybe one of the best ever. Yeah he probably should have gone to Louisvile but he didn't and he has all the skills to be an all-star in the NBA. Give him time
Tiffany

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#6 Feb 15, 2009
too bad i cant say that,cuz im not a boy,but,go eat a big d!ck,bassy is GARBAGE,and hes a stupid thug acttin loser off the court
john telfair

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Feb 18, 2009
SOMEBODY NEED TO TELL THE NEW YORK KNICKS BASSY CAN'T SHOOT, BECAUSE HE KILLS THEM EVERY TIME HE PLAYS THEM, AND THATS A FACT. THEY JUST BEAT THE MIAMI HEAT AND HE SCORED 30 POINTS AND 8 ASSISTS, TRUST ME HE IS GOING TO GET BETTER AS GETS MORE EXPERIENCE.HE HAS BEEN IN THE LEAGUE NOW 4 YEARS, AND HE IS STILL STARTING AS A POINT GUARD, SO HE MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.
john telfair

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Feb 18, 2009
tiffany needs to look more closely, and match him up against other point guards in the league, he is doing pretty well for himself.
Tiffany

United States

#9 Feb 18, 2009
john sweetheart,i can see very well,almost too well,and i know that sebastian needs to step his game up a lil bit
john telfair

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Mar 13, 2009
tiffany sweetheart, bassy is still young and he is growing in the nba, think about it for a minute, if he was in college, this would be is 1st year in the nba, u have people coming out of college, who doesn't really play for another 2 years, one example is jermaine o'neal
john telfair

Centereach, NY

#11 Mar 13, 2009
tiffany, sebastian telfair had another good game agaisnt the knicks, i wonder what he averages in points and assists agaisnt the ny knicks for his career, tiffany do u know? because he plays good against the knicks every game he plays against them and i mean for his entire career.
Tiffany

New York, NY

#12 Mar 14, 2009
nah,he would've had a good game,if they would've won johnny,ha,they played terrible,they were wack,and they just cant beat the knicks,and sebastian needs to come off the bench,sorry sweetie,it is whats it is

are you related to sebastian?
johnny

Centereach, NY

#13 Mar 14, 2009
tiffany, THATS funny, because most of the time his team beats them, just check the record.and he plays his best ball agaisnt the knicks. mostly every game. and the answer to last question is yes, we are cousins.
Tiffany

New York, NY

#14 Mar 16, 2009
why is it that he have his best game with the knicks?does he have somthing agaisnt the knicks?he should'nt,being that hes from ny,and if your his cousin then answer me this question,does he do drugs?
john telfair

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Mar 17, 2009
sebastian telfair does not do drugs just like me, but if u check is averages, he is playing his basketball this year, like i said before if u give him time, he is going to get better, tiffany just look up is stats and u will see what i am talking about. u cannot disagree with the stats, just go to it.
john telfair

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Mar 17, 2009
tifanny just match up his stats to his previous years in the nba, he is maturing into a family man and a good basketball player, being a father can change u in alot of ways, sweetheart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sebastian Telfair Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can Sebastian Telfair salvage his career in Cle... (Apr '10) Aug '14 johnny 44
News The Oklahoma City Thunder have heard it all before (Aug '14) Aug '14 johnny 2
News Report: Heat express interest in Sebastian Telfair (Aug '13) Dec '13 johnny 2
News Suns players supportive of decision to name Lin... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Doc 1
News Phoenix Suns facing big decisions, looking for ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 CarverSucks 1
News More bad lottery luck for Minnesota Timberwolve... (May '11) May '11 Jonboy 31
News Lotto fever: Heat is on Timberwolves to reverse... (May '11) May '11 Whatever 19
More from around the web