Telfair has little to say about cousi...

Telfair has little to say about cousin Steph

There are 43 comments on the Newsday story from Dec 26, 2008, titled Telfair has little to say about cousin Steph. In it, Newsday reports that:

Sebastian Telfair and Stephon Marbury are cousins, but Telfair wasn't in any mood to defend his relative Friday before the Timberwolves played the Knicks at Madison Square Garden .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
FrankB

Woodhaven, NY

#1 Dec 26, 2008
Everybody in the NBA has "followed Marbury's saga with the Knicks this season" and the Knucks management is a laughing stock. Their great performance last night only adds more yuks. I guess there's always 2022 (NOT a typo.)
DanL

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Dec 27, 2008
Marc Berman Typo Watch: Entries Two and Three are now up on www.knicksfan.net . Berman is the gift that keeps on giving!

Also coming today: A discussion on if it is the end of the world if the Knicks becoming a lotto team. Dissecting the Berman/Hahn positions.
bklyn0565

Boynton Beach, FL

#3 Dec 27, 2008
How do you lose to the Timberwolves? Damn ! I guess that's Marbury fault as well... These guys are a joke...
Troy

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Dec 27, 2008
Once again, you do it again..

"Telfair, who has had his own less controversial issues to deal with in Minnesota with the struggling Timberwolves, said he has followed Marbury's saga with the Knicks this season"

Less Controversial issues to deal witH???

Lets see....did Steph ever get caught with a gun on a plane??? Or is he constatntly getting involved in some off-the court activity that would be considered detrimental??

AGAIN, YOU MEDIA FOOLS MAKE IT SEEM LIKE STEPH IS A RAPIST, MURDERER OR A THIEF...

Get your head out of your a$$es. Espicially you AH
Tiffany

United States

#5 Dec 27, 2008
I dont care if he wasnt in no mood,hes suppose to put fam first,now if it was him then it will be a different story
FrankB

Woodhaven, NY

#6 Dec 28, 2008
Troy wrote:
Once again, you do it again..
"Telfair, who has had his own less controversial issues ...
Less Controversial issues to deal witH???
Lets see....did Steph ever get caught with a gun on a plane??? Or is he constatntly getting involved in some off-the court activity that would be considered detrimental??
AGAIN, YOU MEDIA FOOLS MAKE IT SEEM LIKE STEPH IS A RAPIST, MURDERER OR A THIEF...
Get your head out of your **** es. Espicially you AH
Troy, You're right on with your comments.
Tiffany

United States

#7 Dec 28, 2008
sebastian should be ashamed of himself,stephon looked out for him when he was gettin in trouble and doing sh!t he wasnt supposed to be doing.sebastian is really lucky hes still in the nba,he really is
Favre being Favre

Trumbull, CT

#8 Dec 28, 2008
Telfair know Stephon Marbury is just a spoiled punk.
Tiffany

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#9 Dec 28, 2008
sebastian wishes he were spoiled,but hes only a punk,not stephon,hes more man than his cousin
Ex-Knick fan

United States

#10 Dec 29, 2008
Tiffany wrote:
sebastian wishes he were spoiled,but hes only a punk,not stephon,hes more man than his cousin
I recall when Telfair went through that whole thing with that shooting incident and the press was all up in his business. Steph spoke up loudly and clearly on his behalf. It's cowardly on Telfair's part not to do the same. That being said coming from this loser like Alan Hann I would take that quote with grain of salt.
Tiffany

United States

#11 Dec 29, 2008
sebastian is a lil b!tch,stephons my man and every thing but he needs to check his cousin,he needs to get his mind right
Favre being Favre

Trumbull, CT

#12 Dec 31, 2008
Marbury is the biggest joke in the NBA.
Tiffany

United States

#13 Dec 31, 2008
nah,hes one of the leagues best shooters and finishers,i dont know what your talking about
Favre being Favre

Trumbull, CT

#14 Dec 31, 2008
Tiffany wrote:
nah,hes one of the leagues best shooters and finishers,i dont know what your talking about
Then why does every team in the NBA want nothing to do with the azzhole?

I LEVEL

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#15 Dec 31, 2008
The way they've been playing lately, they could use him.
Tiffany

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#16 Dec 31, 2008
every team wants him,sebastian is realy really really lucky hes in the nba,i bet stephon had somthing to do wit him being back in the nba
Ex-Knick fan

Newark, NJ

#17 Jan 1, 2009
Favre being Favre wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why does every team in the NBA want nothing to do with the azzhole?
Says who u?
What the eff does your dumb azz know. The minute that he is released from the Knicks he will have no less than 5 CONTENDERS waiting to sign him. That invalidates your commentary. You haters kill me with your know it all statements.
Tiffany

United States

#18 Jan 1, 2009
every team wants him,shoot,i want him.hes electric,he can bring a team back all my himself
JOHN H TELFAIR 111

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Jan 20, 2009
SEBASTIAN TELFAIR IS DOING THE RIGHT THING, BY STAYING FOCUS ON BASKETBALL, SEEING AS HOW I AM ON SEBASTIAN TELFAIR FATHER SIDE OF THE FAMILY, THERE IS NO BLOODLINE HERE WITH STEPHON MARBURY SIDE OF THE FAMILY, SEBASTIAN TELFAIR IS HAVING A GOOD YEAR, AND HE NEEDS TO STAY FOCUS ON BASKETBALL.
JOHN H TELFAIR 111

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Jan 20, 2009
minnesoto timberwolves are on a good roll as of lately, cut sebastian telfair some slack, he is 23 years old and still learning in the nba, me and his father talk about this all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sebastian Telfair Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can Sebastian Telfair salvage his career in Cle... (Apr '10) Aug '14 johnny 44
News The Oklahoma City Thunder have heard it all before (Aug '14) Aug '14 johnny 2
News Report: Heat express interest in Sebastian Telfair (Aug '13) Dec '13 johnny 2
News Suns players supportive of decision to name Lin... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Doc 1
News Phoenix Suns facing big decisions, looking for ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 CarverSucks 1
News More bad lottery luck for Minnesota Timberwolve... (May '11) May '11 Jonboy 31
News Lotto fever: Heat is on Timberwolves to reverse... (May '11) May '11 Whatever 19
More from around the web