It's Official: Z Returns to Cavs for ...

It's Official: Z Returns to Cavs for Rest of Season

There are 7 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Mar 23, 2010, titled It's Official: Z Returns to Cavs for Rest of Season. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Center Zydrunas Ilgauskas has signed to play the rest of the season with the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

Harlan Caldwell

Cleveland, OH

#1 Mar 23, 2010
Although Z will be a free agent next year, Z will still be here with the team that drafted him..the same team that he will retire from...The Cleveland Cavaliers..

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#2 Mar 23, 2010
Wow. The CAVS keep doing things to get better. My Lakers better get ready. If the finals turn out like we all want, as good as Artest is on D, I don't know if he (or any human) can stop Lebron! Would be fun to have Shaq versus kobe too!

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#3 Mar 24, 2010
Brew In wrote:
Wow. The CAVS keep doing things to get better. My Lakers better get ready. If the finals turn out like we all want, as good as Artest is on D, I don't know if he (or any human) can stop Lebron! Would be fun to have Shaq versus kobe too!
Would be a good match up, no doubt. But who knows, anything can happen. Everybody needs to be healthy on this long road still to come.

As much as I love b ball, anybody but me think the NBA season is too long for these athletes' good?

“We Have A Lot Of Work To Do”

Since: Feb 10

Brecksville

#4 Mar 24, 2010
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
Would be a good match up, no doubt. But who knows, anything can happen. Everybody needs to be healthy on this long road still to come.
As much as I love b ball, anybody but me think the NBA season is too long for these athletes' good?
That's a really good point actually. I think they should be doing more to make it easier for athletes, but I don't know that the season is too long. I'll have to think about that one...

On a side note, welcome back Z. We're glad to have you back!
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#5 Mar 28, 2010
82 games is not long to me.Not to mention they do get like 2 or 3 days off between games.

“We Have A Lot Of Work To Do”

Since: Feb 10

Brecksville

#6 Mar 30, 2010
I know this is non-related, but I just want to say how excited I am to have Z back on the team. I heard that the fans really gave Z a huge welcome back last time, so I'm looking forward to see how we respond at tomorrow's game. Sure it's Loudville, but it'll be great to see Z in person again.
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#7 Mar 30, 2010
Concerned Clevelander wrote:
I know this is non-related, but I just want to say how excited I am to have Z back on the team. I heard that the fans really gave Z a huge welcome back last time, so I'm looking forward to see how we respond at tomorrow's game. Sure it's Loudville, but it'll be great to see Z in person again.
Lucky you,thats what we need.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sebastian Telfair Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can Sebastian Telfair salvage his career in Cle... (Apr '10) Aug '14 johnny 44
News The Oklahoma City Thunder have heard it all before (Aug '14) Aug '14 johnny 2
News Report: Heat express interest in Sebastian Telfair (Aug '13) Dec '13 johnny 2
News Suns players supportive of decision to name Lin... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Doc 1
News Phoenix Suns facing big decisions, looking for ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 CarverSucks 1
News More bad lottery luck for Minnesota Timberwolve... (May '11) May '11 Jonboy 31
News Lotto fever: Heat is on Timberwolves to reverse... (May '11) May '11 Whatever 19