Season first: Anthony Tolliver's retu...

Season first: Anthony Tolliver's return puts Timberwolves' lineup at full strength

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jan 7, 2011, titled Season first: Anthony Tolliver's return puts Timberwolves' lineup at full strength. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

In the midst of a disappointing season, the Timberwolves reached a milestone with Friday night's game against Portland at Target Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

ideal result

Australia

#1 Jan 8, 2011
Good to have more players available, however; it's common for there to be injuries in the NBA. The important thing for the T-wolves is to stay as a close knit group. Ignore the negativity and focus forward.
ideal result

Australia

#2 Jan 8, 2011
Because I live in Australia, I know that the time zones are different, but is there anyone in Mn that cares or is awake?
johnny

Eden Prairie, MN

#3 Jan 8, 2011
START MARTELL WEBSTER INSTEAD OF WES JOHNSON PLEASE!!!!!! BRING WES OFF THE BENCH, HAVE BREWER BACK UP BEASLEY AT THE THREE AS IT WILL GET HIM CLOSER TO BASKET (i.e. closer shots).

BEST PLAYERS STARTING ON THE FLOOR PLEASE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sebastian Telfair Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can Sebastian Telfair salvage his career in Cle... (Apr '10) Aug '14 johnny 44
News The Oklahoma City Thunder have heard it all before (Aug '14) Aug '14 johnny 2
News Report: Heat express interest in Sebastian Telfair (Aug '13) Dec '13 johnny 2
News Suns players supportive of decision to name Lin... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Doc 1
News Phoenix Suns facing big decisions, looking for ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 CarverSucks 1
News More bad lottery luck for Minnesota Timberwolve... (May '11) May '11 Jonboy 31
News Lotto fever: Heat is on Timberwolves to reverse... (May '11) May '11 Whatever 19
More from around the web