Big changes for Timberwolves since their Nov. 23 upset of the D...

Randy Foye had a team-high 23 points and 14 assists in the Wolves' 106-80 victory over Detroit on Nov. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fritz

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Jan 27, 2009
go twolves how sweet would it be if they could beat boston in boston
Tiffany

United States

#2 Jan 27, 2009
they will never in life beat the celtics,their too good
d mcclay

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Jan 27, 2009
now that redd is out, bucks will look for a scorer.
how about....
mccants and the boston first pick for griffen, allen and the bucks first pick ?
d mcclay

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Jan 27, 2009
or maybe...
miller, madsen, mccants, 2009 boston first, 2010 houston second to
new jersey for
najera, swift, hassel, with either nets 2009 first and dallas 2010 first
or dallas 2010 first and rights to golden st 2011 possible first.
fracas

Tucson, AZ

#5 Jan 28, 2009
d mcclay,

My god man, do you sit around and do nothing but "play GM"? I don't think you ever make a post that isn't about some trade the you propose. At least most of your trades aren't of the Madsen and McCants for Derrick Rose variety.

fracas
Fritz

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Jan 28, 2009
if we were gonna trade for more picks i would say they would need to be this year or next so that we can in turn trade them ourselves. and if the bucks want mccants i would say do it. and i know people don't want to hear it i don't think that the wolves are trying to unload madsen. they love how high energy he is and he doesn't have a bad contract.
Colonzo

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Jan 28, 2009
The Wolves should just keep those picks for draft day when they can really get something. If any trades are made that requires moving those picks it needs to be for a true center. A guy like Pryzbilla that is a center. That is the biggest need that they should not address through the draft. A 7'2" 280 lb center.
micah

Walkerton, IN

#8 Jan 28, 2009
i don't expect anything great from the wolves but i would be real happy if they get 30-35 wins. it would just bring hope for next year
Tiffany

United States

#9 Jan 28, 2009
nah,not gonna happen,until they make a big trade
Fritz

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Jan 28, 2009
tiffany stop with the big trades what big trades have portland made. non they were a bunch of small trades. and a center that they could trade for would be to trade and make sure that they get thabeet in the draft. a 7-3 blocking machine would be awesome
Colonzo

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Jan 28, 2009
I'm with you Fritz!
d mcclay

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Jan 28, 2009
d mcclay wrote:
or maybe...
miller, madsen, mccants, 2009 boston first, 2010 houston second to
new jersey for
najera, swift, hassel, with either nets 2009 first and dallas 2010 first
or dallas 2010 first and rights to golden st 2011 possible first.
could sub brewer for madsen and take the boston pick off the table.
Fritz

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Jan 29, 2009
tradeing brewer is not smart. he's a great defender and he was strarting to show that he could score as well and would have also started to shine under mchale. I might do the nets deal. the problem with that is that we are trading all of our shooting guards away in that deal. (exept for foye)
d mcclay

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Jan 29, 2009
brewer may have also started to shine under mchale, you should have said. that is not yet known.
Fritz

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Jan 30, 2009
yes that is what i should have said, but with the way everyone else is playing brewer would have hopefully done the same especially since he was doing better this year already with his shooting
Tiffany

United States

#16 Jan 30, 2009
before brewer got injured,didnt his shooting went from last year?
Fritz

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Jan 30, 2009
yes it did go up and he had made i believe just as many 3s as had the year before
Tiffany

United States

#18 Jan 30, 2009
oh,i thought his shooting went down from last year,because before he got injured it was like a up and down thing,a few games,he would shoot good,and then some games he would shoot poorly
Fritz

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Jan 31, 2009
no it was way better this year before he tore up his knee
Tiffany

United States

#20 Jan 31, 2009
oh well,they got al,and mike,and foye,their good perimeter shooters,so is rashad,too bad the coach dont see it like i see it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sebastian Telfair Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Sebastian Telfair salvage his career in Cle... (Apr '10) Aug '14 johnny 44
The Oklahoma City Thunder have heard it all before Aug '14 johnny 2
Report: Heat express interest in Sebastian Telfair (Aug '13) Dec '13 johnny 2
Suns players supportive of decision to name Lin... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Doc 1
Phoenix Suns facing big decisions, looking for ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 CarverSucks 1
More bad lottery luck for Minnesota Timberwolve... (May '11) May '11 Jonboy 31
Lotto fever: Heat is on Timberwolves to reverse... (May '11) May '11 Whatever 19

Sebastian Telfair People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE