Chicago Bulls : Chicago Bulls News an...

Chicago Bulls : Chicago Bulls News and Photos

There are 5 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jun 21, 2009, titled Chicago Bulls : Chicago Bulls News and Photos. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

RSS feeds allow Web site content to be gathered via feed reader software. Click the subscribe link to obtain the feed URL for this page.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Bulls Master

Mason, MI

#1 Jun 21, 2009
Take Johnson or Blair!

Go Bulls!
Gimy

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jun 22, 2009
i want hansburough. if he's still there with our second pick...its worth it. you can't teach heart, especially in the nba. i think this team seems to lack that same flair that made them so special a few years ago. more talent but...the heart/hustle seems to be lacking at times.
True Dat

Naperville, IL

#3 Jun 22, 2009
If the Bulls draft Hansborough I will have to switch allegiances. :(
ozziefan

San Bernardino, CA

#4 Jun 22, 2009
Hansborough is another tweener. Lacks PF length & SF style and athleticism.

The difficulty in taking Clark is that the Bulls staff does not develop raw talent, it benches it. Anyone that wants to play and complains gets dumped or traded for Tim Thomas.(Compare to Ozzie and staff that supports and develops potential)

Bulls will need to dump or trade Tim T again, so that the Bulls have someone to trade their gripers for.
Get Real

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Jun 22, 2009
True Dat wrote:
If the Bulls draft Hansborough I will have to switch allegiances.:(
Assuming the bulls keep their picks, I doubt they will get Hansborough. He's a reach at 16 and probably won't be around at 26. Though if he is at available at 26, I hope the bulls get him. There rarely isn't much talent at that point in the draft and maybe his work ethic could rub off on an otherwise lazy front court.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottie Pippen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DOCUMENT: Pippen Daughter Arrested For Hotel Ur... (Apr '15) May '15 DILF 6
News Scottie Pippen - Best Chicago Bull Ever (Aug '14) Aug '14 Go Blue Forever 3
News Rodman: Going back to N. Korea with former NBA ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Dennis the Horses... 1
News James, Bosh lead Heat past Bulls, 104-94 (May '13) May '13 Go Blue Forever 1
News Why Chicago Bulls Building Around Derrick Rose ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 calvin venson 1
News NBA 2K13 - Legends screenshots released (Aug '12) Aug '12 Jeremy P 1
News Flashback #26: Bulls Win 72 Games (Apr '12) Apr '12 randall 1
More from around the web