Gordon responds to Pippen's critique

Dec 31, 2007 Read more: Chicago Tribune 48
Scottie Pippen's scorched-earth assessment of current Bulls players and his stated desire to coach in the organization spread through the locker room quickly on Monday. Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
todd

Birmingham, AL

#42 Jan 2, 2008
Jake wrote:
Let's face it, Mr. Pip might be a top 50 player, but this was based on his athletic gift, not what's in between his ears. If he's up for the job, we might as well consider Joe O'Neil, Benny the Bull, one of Luv a Bulls, Howard Pizer, or even Air Jordan.
learn the game.
&fe ature=related
todd

Birmingham, AL

#43 Jan 2, 2008
Hardliner wrote:
Scotties contribution to the Bulls six title teams is undeniable. Jordan would have won titles without Pippen but it is safe to say he probably would not nave won six. I never liked Pippen for the way he represented himself of the court but honestly all I cared about was what he brought to the team a player. I think you would find that many sports stars and celebrities are less than perfect people and in many cases just downright rotten people. I donít want to be friends with them or have them over for dinner, just watch them do their thing. I just donít think that Pippen has what it takes to be a head coach of this team or any other at this point in his life and it has nothing to do with what I think of him personally. Paxson is down to one of his last bullets right now so he better hire the right coach and make the right personnel changes or next Christmas he will be the one carrying the pipe.
jordan qouldn't have won without Scottie.

&fe ature=related
Hardliner

Homer Glen, IL

#44 Jan 2, 2008
todd wrote:
<quoted text>jordan qouldn't have won without Scottie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NHlelCtswXYXX&feature=rel ated
Let me get this straight, Steve Kerr, Will Perdue, and Ron Harper went on to win multiple titles without Jordan or Pippen.

Pippen never won another title without Jordan.

Michael would not have won any titles without Pippen? You are coo coo for coco puffs man!
Ms Janet

Birmingham, AL

#45 Jan 2, 2008
Hardliner wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me get this straight, Steve Kerr, Will Perdue, and Ron Harper went on to win multiple titles without Jordan or Pippen.
Pippen never won another title without Jordan.
Michael would not have won any titles without Pippen? You are coo coo for coco puffs man!
did he when without Scottie? Shut up then. In fact Pippen went further withot jordan than jordan went without pippe. Since you mention how Kerr,Harper,and purdue won tiltes.
Hardliner

Homer Glen, IL

#46 Jan 2, 2008
Ms Janet wrote:
<quoted text>did he when without Scottie? Shut up then. In fact Pippen went further withot jordan than jordan went without pippe. Since you mention how Kerr,Harper,and purdue won tiltes.
When the Bulls were dismantled Jordan walked away from the game and Scottie went on to team up with two other top 50 players of all time Charles Barkley and Hakeem Olajuwan in Houston. That team was all but given the title before the season began and guess what? They choked and never won a thing. Then the next year Pippen cried his way out of Houston and went to a Portland team with Steve Smith, Jermaine OíNeil and Damon Stoudamire and never won a thing there either.

Pippen could have been replaced by any number of players and those Bulls teams still would have won titles just like they swapped out Grant for Rodman and Cartright for Longley. Face the facts you NUTJOB without Michael Jordan the Bulls would still be looking for their first NBA crown the same can't be said for Pippen.
todd

Birmingham, AL

#47 Jan 2, 2008
Hardliner wrote:
<quoted text>
When the Bulls were dismantled Jordan walked away from the game and Scottie went on to team up with two other top 50 players of all time Charles Barkley and Hakeem Olajuwan in Houston. That team was all but given the title before the season began and guess what? They choked and never won a thing. Then the next year Pippen cried his way out of Houston and went to a Portland team with Steve Smith, Jermaine OíNeil and Damon Stoudamire and never won a thing there either.
Pippen could have been replaced by any number of players and those Bulls teams still would have won titles just like they swapped out Grant for Rodman and Cartright for Longley. Face the facts you NUTJOB without Michael Jordan the Bulls would still be looking for their first NBA crown the same can't be said for Pippen.
whatever. Did Jordan win before pippen. No. Then he when without no.

As for Houston Goes, they had Drexler before pippen did they go anywher no. Did they even go to the finals no. Plus olajawon was aging,and so was slow fat barkley. I would have left as well.

Speaking of whining,and crying didn't Jordan cry about his teamates in Washington,not passing him the ball just cause he had some power.

Jordan maybe the greatest one,on one player of all time,but that's it. Not the best team player,and never the best all around player.

Just cause most people suck h;s d:ck don't mean i have to Cuba Gooding.
Hardliner

Homer Glen, IL

#48 Jan 3, 2008
todd wrote:
<quoted text> As for Houston Goes, they had Drexler before pippen did they go anywher no. Did they even go to the finals no. Plus olajawon was aging,and so was slow fat barkley. I would have left as well.
What planet are you from? Drexler and Houston won back to back NBA titles when Jordan retired the first time around. Do you feel that you can just make up things as you go along? You are a horses A-S-S!

Coincidentally your boy Scottie couldn't get the Bulls back in the title game those years either. When Jordan came back they ran off three more titles. Case closed m-o-r-o-n!
todd

Birmingham, AL

#49 Jan 3, 2008
Hardliner wrote:
<quoted text>
What planet are you from? Drexler and Houston won back to back NBA titles when Jordan retired the first time around. Do you feel that you can just make up things as you go along? You are a horses A-S-S!
Coincidentally your boy Scottie couldn't get the Bulls back in the title game those years either. When Jordan came back they ran off three more titles. Case closed m-o-r-o-n!
houston won in 94,and 95. They didn't win in 96,97,or 98. barkley cam there in 96,97. They still didn't win. Of course these guys were aging in those three years.

Can you say Shaq? Shaq has gotten old in two years. I take it you never played sports before. Or you are a youngster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottie Pippen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scottie Pippen - Best Chicago Bull Ever (Aug '14) Aug '14 Go Blue Forever 3
News Rodman: Going back to N. Korea with former NBA ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Dennis the Horses... 1
News James, Bosh lead Heat past Bulls, 104-94 (May '13) May '13 Go Blue Forever 1
News Why Chicago Bulls Building Around Derrick Rose ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 calvin venson 1
News NBA 2K13 - Legends screenshots released (Aug '12) Aug '12 Jeremy P 1
News Flashback #26: Bulls Win 72 Games (Apr '12) Apr '12 randall 1
News 5 Reasons The Chicago Bulls Are Winning Without... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Bullsfan23 1
More from around the web