Bulls take some of rookie's dunk cash

Bulls take some of rookie's dunk cash

There are 2 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Feb 7, 2007, titled Bulls take some of rookie's dunk cash. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Thomas' incentive to appear in contest at All-Star Game was 'free money' Star news services The Chicago Bulls fined forward Tyrus Thomas $10,000 on Tuesday, one day after the rookie said he only was interested ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

MDANTE

Napa, CA

#2 Feb 7, 2007
Are you kidding me? A guy get's fined for saying the obvious?! America is built on "free speech", which sports writers and reporters go OVERBOARD on and this guy says what's on his mind and get's fined. Let's face it, the dunk contest, while it has it's moments, doesn't have the same flair than it did in the 80's and 90's. I say we fine John Paxson for his dumb rules (no headbands? come on) and his bad personnel decisions.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#3 Feb 7, 2007
So how much will it cost him to now say "I'm only going so I can pay my stinkin' fine!"

Meanwhile, the Tinsley is in the news for another bar fight. Still waiting to hear if the Pacers ever fined him for the first bar fight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottie Pippen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DOCUMENT: Pippen Daughter Arrested For Hotel Ur... (Apr '15) May '15 DILF 6
News Scottie Pippen - Best Chicago Bull Ever (Aug '14) Aug '14 Go Blue Forever 3
News Rodman: Going back to N. Korea with former NBA ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Dennis the Horses... 1
News James, Bosh lead Heat past Bulls, 104-94 (May '13) May '13 Go Blue Forever 1
News Why Chicago Bulls Building Around Derrick Rose ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 calvin venson 1
News NBA 2K13 - Legends screenshots released (Aug '12) Aug '12 Jeremy P 1
News Flashback #26: Bulls Win 72 Games (Apr '12) Apr '12 randall 1
More from around the web