Magic in unfamiliar role among NBA's elite teams

The Orlando Magic are way ahead of last season's curve when they finished 52-30. They have tied the best 29-game starts in franchise history, recorded by Shaq 's teams in the 1994-95 and 1995-96 seasons. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the damn truth

Lady Lake, FL

#21 Dec 27, 2008
SUPERMAN wrote:
Man, stop smoking that stuff. Did you ever hear of capital letters?
<quoted text>
hey super idiot I am not smoking anything other than mary jane and wha the heck is the point to using capital letters anyway the magic suck anyway you spell it brother and you know it...just follow me to the truth....
the damn truth

Lady Lake, FL

#22 Dec 28, 2008
SUPERMAN wrote:
Man, stop smoking that stuff. Did you ever hear of capital letters?
<quoted text>
no I did not hear of that, what's the deal, and by the way that stuff is good...
themilkman

Saint Louis, MO

#23 Dec 28, 2008
Lets talk about the HEDO situation:

should we sign him again or trade bait...that is pretty much are only option to IMPROVE....or do we need to improve?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottie Pippen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scottie Pippen - Best Chicago Bull Ever Aug '14 Go Blue Forever 3
Rodman: Going back to N. Korea with former NBA ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Dennis the Horses... 1
James, Bosh lead Heat past Bulls, 104-94 (May '13) May '13 Go Blue Forever 1
Why Chicago Bulls Building Around Derrick Rose ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 calvin venson 1
NBA 2K13 - Legends screenshots released (Aug '12) Aug '12 Jeremy P 1
Flashback #26: Bulls Win 72 Games (Apr '12) Apr '12 randall 1
5 Reasons The Chicago Bulls Are Winning Without... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Bullsfan23 1
More from around the web