Timberwolves are hoping their Kevin Love ad makes perfect scents

Full story: TwinCities.com

In a bid to sweeten his NBA All-Star Game chances, Timberwolves forward Kevin Love is offering a gift-pack sample of his newly created "NUMBE#S" fragrance, just in time for Western Conference coaches to make their selections of seven reserve players for the Feb.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Nothappy2paymore

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Judged:

You can put all the perfume you want on the Timberwolves but they still stink.
downtowner

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Judged:

Ummm...STPP needs to get the name right in the article. It should be NUMB#RS, not NUMBE#S! Looks like their brains went numb.
Who Cares

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Judged:

downtowner wrote:
Ummm...STPP needs to get the name right in the article. It should be NUMB#RS, not NUMBE#S! Looks like their brains went numb.
You sure have a lot to worry about in your life. Looks like you go through life with a numb brain.
40 hours a week

Potomac, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Judged:

Love Potion # 42
really bad marketing

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Judged:

How about the Wolves marketing staff figures out a way to put people in the seats? The atmosphere at Wednesday's game verses an exciting team was awful. The game was outstanding but the game presentation was really bad - which has been the norm at the Discount Center the past couple of years.
Bud Grant

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

good name, numbers is the only thing this loser cares about. Maybe he would actually try at defense if someone could make some kind of category for points scored against. Love may score 20 a game, but this sieve gives up about 30 points a game.
the real just another day

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Judged:

Hmm. A 'guy' named 'Love' giving perfume to other 'guys' for favors. Hmmmmmm.......
hmmm

Plymouth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

They should have used some footage of him getting absolutely MAULED out there and not getting any respect by the refs. Do a Rodney Dangerfield bit or something. The heap he was laying in at the end of the OKC game would have been primo coverage.

"The Wolves: Where talent goes to die." We have decades of footage for that film.
hmmm

Plymouth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

the real just another day wrote:
Hmm. A 'guy' named 'Love' giving perfume to other 'guys' for favors. Hmmmmmm.......
Wow. I didn't even think of it that way. Of course, I don't think about men in that way.
"Just another junior high attempt at humor."
the real just another day

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Judged:

hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. I didn't even think of it that way. Of course, I don't think about men in that way.
"Just another junior high attempt at humor."
What way DO you think about men?
Dan

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

I found the model in the ad! http://www.facebook.com/sarahbethmodel she's local!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Scott Brooks Discussions

Search the Scott Brooks Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PBT: Clips to extend Griffin quickly, quietly (Jul '12) Jan '13 mike 2
High school basketball: All in the family for C... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Lucille Phelix 1
Clippers finish off the Thunder (Nov '09) Nov '09 westsidejesse 1
Oklahoma City Thunder Wins 3rd Draft Pick (May '09) May '09 luvnthaThunda 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••